Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's an excellent piece. You won't be disappointed. The pose and presence of the piece is stellar!

Received mine. Great piece except there was a small drop of yellow paint on the Wolverine head sculpt. I've contacted Sideshow and hoping for a replacement.

Francois had posted this on FB

33mtydc.jpg
I think this is the final result of the head and he looks great:
wolverinebro6buq05ydav.jpg

Is it possible to get one of these or is it sold out?
I cant contact Francois because im not a facebook member.

Or find a yellow and blue XM Wolverine in the after market.

Yeah, that's kind of an expensive option. Personally, I'm not a very big fan of the XM Wolvie. I like the SSC PF, but I absolutely HATE the cloth PJs on that piece. However, if Savage doesn't mind the cloth, the PF can be had for a reasonable price. It seems to be trending at a cheaper price nowadays. For me, I like the COM best for my 1/4 yellow and blue Wolverine.

Just throwing it out there. Just in case he might be interested.

Don't like the pajama wolverine PF either. I like the XM wolverine, tho ... and I have that. Just difference in preference, right ... which is fine.

Don't like the pajama wolverine PF either. I like the XM wolverine, tho ... and I have that. Just difference in preference, right ... which is fine.

Definitely. We all like what we like, and there's nothing wrong with that.

agree 100%.

Is there a change to get one of these custom heads?
How can i contact Francois (except facebook)?

For me, I like the COM best for my 1/4 yellow and blue Wolverine.

How does the Comiquette look when standing next to the premium format Xmen from Sideshow? I am looking for a Wolverine that will fit in with Rogue, Gambit, Colossus, and Cyclops PFs. Hard to find a good one that is fairly compact. Really want Wolverine, but tried the Psylocke Comiquette just to see what it looked like, and it was really obvious that the scale was smaller on the COM. Will the Wolverine Comiquette be the same?

Does anyone know how the Brown Wolverine base size is compared to the measurements on the SSC web page? I am trying to figure out if any of the 11" of depth on the Brown Wolverine is above the base (like i have 11" of room if that is overhang from the base, but not sure I have room for an 11" deep base) - if that makes sense.

Does anyone know how the Brown Wolverine base size is compared to the measurements on the SSC web page? I am trying to figure out if any of the 11" of depth on the Brown Wolverine is above the base (like i have 11" of room if that is overhang from the base, but not sure I have room for an 11" deep base) - if that makes sense.

The base is deeper than 11". It wouldn't fit in my Billy shelves when I had them. It hung off about 1/2" or so.

I don't have either any more but the base is the widest and deepest part.

Back