Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The head sideshow did was ok. But their are definitely great/amazing customs out there... you won't see it until you get one of the customs. Same thing happened to me.

I'm waiting to see what their new wolverine is going to be then decide maybe between this and that. I do prefer the yellow and blue to the brown, so we'll see.

I'm waiting to see what their new wolverine is going to be then decide maybe between this and that. I do prefer the yellow and blue to the brown, so we'll see.

I'm a big Wolvie fan so I have statues of him in both classic yellow/blue and brown costumes. That's where I'm drawing a line though. I'm not picking him up in any other costumes (AoA, astonishing, or X-Force). I would be down for a kick ass Weapon X PF though. I wouldn't be able to pass on that.

I'm a big Wolvie fan so I have statues of him in both classic yellow/blue and brown costumes. That's where I'm drawing a line though. I'm not picking him up in any other costumes (AoA, astonishing, or X-Force). I would be down for a kick ass Weapon X PF though. I wouldn't be able to pass on that.

I suggest you take a look at XM Studios Weapon X, it looks amazing so far. It's not painted yet but will be soon. The sculpt is awesome. I'm all for any Wolverine statue I can get. Would prefer Astonishing costume though right now from sideshow.

I suggest you take a look at XM Studios Weapon X, it looks amazing so far. It's not painted yet but will be soon. The sculpt is awesome. I'm all for any Wolverine statue I can get. Would prefer Astonishing costume though right now from sideshow.

I've seen the XM Weapon X. Daniel Bel just crushed that sculpt. However, getting XM pieces to the States is ridiculously expensive with such high shipping costs. I wouldn't pay $1200 for the Thanos MAQ because I thought the price was too high so I just can't bring myself to spend that much or more on the XM Weapon X. Besides, it's a pain in the ass trying to find a middle man you can trust to purchase XM merch. All that said, it's an absolutely phenomenal sculpt.

Meant to take these pics sooner ...but got distracted. Finally get to share this. So stoked with this custom!

Custom portrait from Alvaro Stuardo for my SSC Wolverine EX:
1NzKgkf.jpg

fj7EKCP.jpg

IaU6ivD.jpg

Original portrait:
300116-wolverine-brown-costume-08.jpg

Meant to take these pics sooner ...but got distracted. Finally get to share this. So stoked with this custom!

Custom portrait from Alvaro Stuardo for my SSC Wolverine EX:
1NzKgkf.jpg

fj7EKCP.jpg

IaU6ivD.jpg

Original portrait:
300116-wolverine-brown-costume-08.jpg

Yeah man ... that's nice! I have this piece as well ..not that unmasked portrait though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As nice as this one is, I'm curious how the new PF ranks among all of these. Hoping I don't regret not picking this one up.

As nice as this one is, I'm curious how the new PF ranks among all of these. Hoping I don't regret not picking this one up.

The REG is still available Chap. After SDCC, you'll know which one you like better. You'll probably still have the option to pick up the brown PF if you like it more than the new PF.

The REG is still available Chap. After SDCC, you'll know which one you like better. You'll probably still have the option to pick up the brown PF if you like it more than the new PF.

I'll want the Ex. though, so eBay will be my best bet. But yeah, I agree. I'll wait it out for SDCC and go from there.

Probably a dumb question, but is this guaranteed to be shown at SDCC? I know the announcement was made in celebration of SDCC, but I didn't think that necessarily meant that they'd be shown there.

I'll want the Ex. though, so eBay will be my best bet. But yeah, I agree. I'll wait it out for SDCC and go from there.

Probably a dumb question, but is this guaranteed to be shown at SDCC? I know the announcement was made in celebration of SDCC, but I didn't think that necessarily meant that they'd be shown there.

You might be right. We had the announcement but I'm not sure if we'll see it at SDCC.

Back