Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was actually a little worried when peeps here were saying he was difficult to get on his base. I've only had 2 statutes from SSC that were a pain in the rear to assemble. My DD COM was a nightmare to get on his base. I actually couldn't do it after 40 minutes of trying on and off. It was as frustrating as hell. SSC sent me a replacement body and I couldn't believe that did the trick. Usually replacement bodies are even harder to line up with a base than the original bodies but in my case, it worked out perfectly. Lastly, both portraits on the latest Emma PF were absolutely tight as hell to put on her body. I honestly thought I was going to crack her collar/neck trying to get the portrait on her. It took a long while and a bit of elbow grease to get a flush fit on the portrait I decided to go with. I haven't taken it off since. Other than that, I've really had no problems with my SSC pieces and this Wolvie PF was surprisingly easy to attach to the base for me personally given some of the difficulties peeps are having here. I count myself as lucky. This would be a difficult piece for me to return if I was having QC issues.

Oh yeah that Emma Frost was very very hard to get her onto the base and so was the head. I can't even imagine now trying to dismantle her how hard it's going to be.

Oh yeah that Emma Frost was very very hard to get her onto the base and so was the head. I can't even imagine now trying to dismantle her how hard it's going to be.

Both heads were the main issue for me as far as Emma is concerned. I'm hoping that since her portrait has been on for a while now, the neck/collar has had a chance to settle into position over time. I'm just glad that it's on flush now.

yeah.. I had a similar issue where wolverine was kinda tough to get on the base.. I really had to work it good for about 5 minutes to get it on, but finally got it. its gonna be a pain to try and take off now though, first time ive ever had to struggle getting a statue on the base before. Also, my middle claw was leaning a bit to the left but after gently bending it for a while it seemed to get back to normal, other then those two small issues he looks great ;)

Sideshow came through on my EX replacement. The new piece is perfect, props to SS for quickly addressing my exchange.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 208
Anyone have the depth of the base to the front of his claws? Trying to see if it will fit in a Billy shelf from Ikea with 11" inches of depth.

This turned out to be one of my favorite PFs I own.

Yeah, same here. It was unexpected for me because I did have some minor issues with it when it was revealed. However, the moment I got this piece in hand and put him together....I was blown away.

Congrats aa909! glad your exchange is perfect...I should have my exchange on Friday....hoping for the same

My setup is complete now we wait for Hulk vs Wolverine...
f7ff2bdaf03c5a512e997a831a54bcbb.jpg

Oh you know it! Still have to have Hulk vs Wolverine even tho I already have both Brown Wolverine and Classic Sabertooth.

It's a must ...unless the price is ridiculous.

Was excited to get my replacement Wolverine today, but Sideshow sent it to my more than a year old and no longer in my account address! New delivery is scheduled for 9/7. I first emailed them with my concern on August 4th.

Talk about a frustrating process, and uncharacteristic based on my other experiences with them.

* When I emailed to let them know, they denied sending it to the wrong address and claimed it only happened to pass through a hub in that city--despite the details on UPS indicating that there was an issue with the address. Going to try to avoid working with this rep again in the future if I can...

Last edited:
image.jpeg

Hey guys! I just thought I'd share this tattoo that I did based on this awesome statue of ours. I'm pretty stoked too cause I did this on my good buddy whom I've finally convinced to get into the hobby, and the brown costume Wolvie is also his first statue ever so its pretty sentimental. Sorry, didn't mean to derail the thread with a non statue photo. It just seems fitting though that I share on this thread with my fellow freaks. Congrats again to everyone that got this amazing statue 👍🏼

Back