Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 291141

Hey guys! I just thought I'd share this tattoo that I did based on this awesome statue of ours. I'm pretty stoked too cause I did this on my good buddy whom I've finally convinced to get into the hobby, and the brown costume Wolvie is also his first statue ever so its pretty sentimental. Sorry, didn't mean to derail the thread with a non statue photo. It just seems fitting though that I share on this thread with my fellow freaks. Congrats again to everyone that got this amazing statue ����

Great work!!!! WOW!!!!!

OK so I have had this statue for a bit now and it's still as great as the first day... Even better.

I know both head sculpts get hate... I am still not a huge fan of unmasked. But I freaking love the masked head sculpt and it is officially my fav head sculpt of Wolverine statues out there.. It's painted so well and the teeth... Those teeth!!! They just look so cool and well sculpted and painted.... There was a time I thought I would buy a custom head for this.... No NEED!

The masked portrait looks fantastic IMO. I really love this piece overall. It's just a phenomenal Wolverine statue.

I literally joined the waitlist for the EX 2 days ago, and I just converted today. I can't believe it. I guess there were several cancellations because of the Wolvie/Hulk maquette today. Lucky me!:yess:

Any WIP pics yet?

Francois had posted this on FB

33mtydc.jpg

View attachment 291141

Hey guys! I just thought I'd share this tattoo that I did based on this awesome statue of ours. I'm pretty stoked too cause I did this on my good buddy whom I've finally convinced to get into the hobby, and the brown costume Wolvie is also his first statue ever so its pretty sentimental. Sorry, didn't mean to derail the thread with a non statue photo. It just seems fitting though that I share on this thread with my fellow freaks. Congrats again to everyone that got this amazing statue 👍🏼

That is awesome. Where ya from? I got this a few months ago and the pic is from when it was still healing. It was my 3rd comic tattoo of many more I am sure.IMG_1915.jpg

It's decent, but I don't think it's at all necessary. Plus, the last Wolvie head he had commissioned for the XM piece, had an amazing sculpt, but when it was painted it didn't really look that impressive anymore.

I think he should've or should do a frowning face with the mouth closed being that we have a sculpt showing teeth already. I think that would draw more interest IMO.

Back