Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im using the Ex arm which I actually prefer.. didnt think I would at first. But it would probably be easier to just have the old arm repaired.. it would just need some filler where the magnet area is on the arm and then repainted.. Im almost thinking of doing it myself.. Im no pro painter but I do have an art background and actually repaired my Wonder Woman PF's ear which had a small chip on the ear lobe.. looks decent. This would be more work though, the WW piece had a chip the size of a dot.

Repairing **** scares the crap out of me. Your a better man than I.

Repairing **** scares the crap out of me. Your a better man than I.

Its the inside/magnet part of the arm which usually has a crappy paint job anyway.. thats the only reason Id consider it. If it were on the actual part of the statue that you see. .HELL no lol. Same with the WW, her earlobe is covered by her hair piece so I was more confident :)

Its the inside/magnet part of the arm which usually has a crappy paint job anyway.. thats the only reason Id consider it. If it were on the actual part of the statue that you see. .HELL no lol. Same with the WW, her earlobe is covered by her hair piece so I was more confident :)

Ah makes sense. Yeah I'd prob try the original arm and attempt fixing it. That way if you F it up you have the extra. :lol

got mine as well... really feeling lucky as it was a waitlist convert late June,, so happy i did get on that waitlist,, prob the only 1/4 wolvie pf i need.. it can coolly be set up as a dio with Hulk or sabretooth, if the base was not a *** theme, the only reason i didnt want to get it before, wanted a X men themed base

If it was on an xbase I would have passed. The base is a big part of what makes this piece unique.

I didn't purchase any of the other X-Men pieces because of those bland X-Bases.

Received my replacement head and it has a big scratch between the eyes, with black paint in it. :slap

I've had some **** luck with my SS statues lately.

If it was on an xbase I would have passed. The base is a big part of what makes this piece unique.

Seconded. Except for the silver bowl, the base is spot on and also the way Wolverine is placed on it

Received my replacement head and it has a big scratch between the eyes, with black paint in it. :slap

Man the sucks, sorry, I just requested an exchange for mine due to all the issues....hopefully they will and I will get a new flawless piece....so at this point do you contact them again for another? Im really keeping my fingers crossed because I really want a new one without any flaws

I sent a response back with an image of the issues with the replacement. Just waiting for a reply now.

Damn, that's just too much for a year that's not even over yet. I know you had trouble with your Spidey and now with this Wolvie. Oh, mama mia. I hope they square you away with a new head. I guess they don't examine these replacement pieces before they ship them to the collectors.

I agree completely, not a fan of those bland X-men bases at all...same reason I passed on the many PCS pieces. Quite honestly, PCS is no longer an option for me

Sorry to hear about your bad luck lately, bummer considering SS has been on point lately with Wolvie, Sabretooth, Spidey and Symbiote, all great pieces if they come in flawless..I'm still waiting on these myself, fingers crossed. Hope you make out whole on these re-replacements.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

So I just had my WL EX convert, but after coming here I'm beginning to think about just cancelling it due to what seems like a ton of QC issues. Anyone get one that doesn't have any issues lately?

So I just had my WL EX convert, but after coming here I'm beginning to think about just cancelling it due to what seems like a ton of QC issues. Anyone get one that doesn't have any issues lately?

Why cancel? If you receive a statue with issues, just return it for a refund. It costs you nothing if you have to return the PF because of QC issues. If it arrives in great shape, you'll have a very special statue to display. Only cancel if you are having second thoughts on whether you actually want it or not. However, if you're a big Wolvie fan, this is not an order you want to cancel. This is phenomenal PF and will look fantastic in any collection.

Mine had a broken ex sword. Replacement arrived without issue. Mine is now flawless. I haven't heard of a ton of QC issues.

Mine arrived flawless as well.

And I also thought there were very few issues with this piece.

Mine also came but i now have to go work ughh lol......
But i tell these are getting way to expensive after import tax he cost me £ 500 GBP ughh

Keep your EX conversion. Wait til you have it in hand to make sure there are no defects. If there are any, then return it and get a refund. At least this way you get to see what you get before making your decision to keep it or not.

Back