Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know what you mean with pics sometimes not catching every detail but try and take the best photos possible as that will help your case with a replacement. Use strong lighting or whatever works to show off the flaws. With my piece, I couldnt capture some of the smaller stuff so I just focused on one or two main flaws which should be enough for a replacement.. if they are that bad.

Gotcha, thanks for the tip...is it better to email them or call them?? I think hopefully those two claw pics and the one boot pic I posted should be enough but I will try and take the best pics possible to show the flaws. thanks everybody

Gotcha, thanks for the tip...is it better to email them or call them?? I think hopefully those two claw pics and the one boot pic I posted should be enough but I will try and take the best pics possible to show the flaws. thanks everybody

On the website, under contact..there's a link for Request parts/ returns. You need to fill out that form..and they will ask for photos. Their response time has gotten faster so you should hear back from someone by email within a day or two.

You can call but they'll just tell you to go to the website and fill out the form and someone will review your case.

I've always received very prompt replies when using their online service.

Make sure your photos are in focus with good lighting (not too much or too little).

Also, take a picture of the base with the edition size on it. They took 3 days to get back to me, said they wanted that picture, then took another 3 days to reply. Might save yourself some time.

Couple pics with my fav Bowen piece...

28656870880_324b426313_b.jpg

28656865380_cab38bba99_b.jpg

28837615982_7c14ffdb03_b.jpg

Brown wolvie ships out next week! Finally! Sabretooth is right behind him.

Your pics look fantastic SDguy, thanks for sharing. They really capture the textures on the brown part of his suit as well as the textures on his mask. This piece looks better and better, there alot of wolverines out there in the wild, but imo this takes the lead, an absolute Homerun!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Thanks very much!! Yeah, I think the texture is especially evident when compared to the Bowen side by side.

Brown wolvie ships out next week! Finally! Sabretooth is right behind him.

Your pics look fantastic SDguy, thanks for sharing. They really capture the textures on the brown part of his suit as well as the textures on his mask. This piece looks better and better, there alot of wolverines out there in the wild, but imo this takes the lead, an absolute Homerun!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

This Wolvie PF is flat out stunning. You are going to love it when you get it. Sabes is also a BEAST of a statue. Impressive in every way. When paired together, they make for a KILLER display. IMO, SSC crushed it with both of these PFs.

..but a marksman with a mallet if perfectly knocking off each limb was the result of smashing it LOL.

I'm guessing SS will say to destroy this some more.

I just received the exclusive wolverine premium format and it is perfection to say the least. I have to say this is the most well executed statue I have received from Sideshow. It takes the top spot from the 1st deadpool pf only because of the base. I think going forward with X-Men pfs the environmental bases are the only way to go. I sold colossus and rogue because of the dislike of mixed media and x-bases. I hope they get a redo some day. I was almost off the bandwagon after receiving the mess that was the jean grey pf but this wolverine, the upcoming sabes, and phoenix have reinvigorated the X-Men line. I look forward to what new products Sideshow will have in the near future. Anyway, I just wanted to add to the good reviews because I'm happy with my statue and wanted to report that #948 came in flawless.

Just got mine and it is stellar. I will post a few quick pics and get some better ones later. This is back to back awesome with this and Spidey coming in the last month. Great job SS! IMG_1976.jpg IMG_1977.jpg IMG_1978.jpg

this statue is perfect except for the face... someone should make a new portrait for him because the mouth is terrible. The rest of the statue is trully awesome!

Back