Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#61 in the house. I'm gonna actually give this damn near a 10/10. Paint on him is fantastic. I'll even admit when I'm wrong in saying I'd never display the unmasked portrait. It's actually pretty good. Mine came perfect. No issues whatsoever. SS really did a heck of a job on this one quality wise.

B7D41CD4-B753-4FBB-9C81-B224A7D36336_zpsmxpd0uop.jpg

61DDA517-D886-432E-97DB-78A52C1F82A3_zpseeuevggy.jpg

Here's mine.

Attachments

• DSC_0020.JPG
    DSC_0020.JPG
    219.5 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC_0036.JPG
    DSC_0036.JPG
    240.6 KB · Views: 128
  • DSC_0021.JPG
    DSC_0021.JPG
    176.7 KB · Views: 124
Well, SS offered me a $45 credit for the messed up masked head. :slap

Didn't even offer a replacement, which is what I requested.

Yeah just say you would really prefer a new head to the credit and would really appreciate their help in the matter.

Well, SS offered me a $45 credit for the messed up masked head. :slap

Didn't even offer a replacement, which is what I requested.

They did the same with the Spiderman PF claiming there were no more parts but that piece had a lot of quality control issues to begin with. Hopefully you can get a new head because the one you have now looks terrible.

I'm hoping I can get a new arm. And we'll see what happens with my complaint about the hole in the boot and some of the paint and scuff issues but I'm not really looking for a whole new body I just really want an arm and maybe a credit for the messed up body.

They did the same with the Spiderman PF claiming there were no more parts but that piece had a lot of quality control issues to begin with. Hopefully you can get a new head because the one you have now looks terrible.

I'm hoping I can get a new arm. And we'll see what happens with my complaint about the hole in the boot and some of the paint and scuff issues but I'm not really looking for a whole new body I just really want an arm and maybe a credit for the messed up body.

Replacement bodies are tricky. I had a few that wouldn't fit into the old base for whatever reason. It was a real pain to sort out.

Replacement bodies are tricky. I had a few that wouldn't fit into the old base for whatever reason. It was a real pain to sort out.

If ssc is handing out 45$ credit then I might as well request a new body for my wolvie who has a noticeably bent claw on his left hand. I doubt they'll replace the entire thing, but considering we spent 500$ after shipping on this thing a little bit of credit would be nice since you expect to get what you pay for.

And we'll see what happens with my complaint about the hole in the boot and some of the paint and scuff issues

Yea I haven't filed a complaint yet so I'm interested to hear your outcome. In addition to the hole in the boot I have some light scrape marks on the front facing part of the silver bowl. The rest of mine is really well done.

It's all luck these days to get a problem-free statue. I'm lucky that my last 3 including this 1 were all perfect. And I take out a magnifying glass to really look at these things very carefully.

Back