Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just recieved mine today..A bit OC but i just noticed that the left point on the left boots on my stat is a bit off .. Not sure if its only mine but hope other owners can feedback ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_5618.JPG

This is the point on the left boot was referring to..

Comparing from the other right boots.. The edges are done well IMG_5615.JPG

Aside from that.. I dont have any complaints as paint job from my end is perfect.. The heads dont do justice in the picture.. The unmasked head captured Frank Miller's interpretation of Logan..

Received #74 of the EX today. Everything looks good, except for the masked head sculpt:

IMG_5267.JPG

There are yellow spots in the black on both sides of the head, a yellow paint blow in between his eyes, and a black one underneath his right eye. Those are all minor things. However, the teeth are all fused together on the top right-hand side of his mouth, making it look like one giant tooth. The black paint around his face is also pretty sloppy.

Is it just on my statue, or is the masked head tilted to one side? The unmasked portrait is looking straight on, but the masked portrait looks like he's tilting his head.

Whew, I just checked mine and it looks pretty good especially the 2 heads.

The paint line on the left side below the mask facing you Chronos is not straight. That should be an easy fix with just a new head.

I love this Wolverine. It is very impressive but why no exc sticker on the art box. As you can see he pretty much takes the whole space inside the BestA. This and Spidey are my marvel favorites right now. I can't praise this enough. Get him before they're all gone at SS.

Correction: my art box did contain the exc sticker. I saw a YT video where the guy had no sticker on his box.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 88
Last edited:
The un-masked head has certainly grown on me now that I'm seeing it in person. Good thing, since I'll have to display him with it until I see if SS can get me a replacement for the other head.

96/1500 here, flawless.

I'm all about displaying the Ex out of principle, but this piece just looks more intimidating with all 6 claws...Am I wrong?

Got my Ex in. Anyone having an issue with a noticeable gap on the regular arm? Seems the magnet area of the arm is too thin cause if I hold the arm up it looks better, just needs some more material/polystone so it doesnt hang so low. Im about to contact SS about it, I had some minor paint issues but nothing I think warrants a replacement.. they are very minor like areas that look like they could use a second coat or areas that have some specs of paint missing.. you would need a magnify glass to notice them but having an arm with a gap annoys me and that I will complain about.

Hers a link for a zoomed in shot. https://imgur.com/a/Cg5rp

sideshow wolverine damage arm.jpg

here is a quick unboxing video with close ups and size comparison. i even compared him with the old original wolverine pf

Back