Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great piece, as mentioned looks 10x better in hand.. the Ex face came out nice, pics make it look terrible and I think I will actually display it with the sword.

Full size images here: https://imgur.com/a/oKbED

3mUKDGF.jpg

MzlOWfk.jpg

Just got home and unboxed mine (#466). First off the paint looks great and no issues from what I can tell. all the seams where different colors join were well done. This has been said, but wow do the portraits look better in hand! I know some have complained about the hairline, but its really not an issue unless you are staring at the hairline itself.

The sword is cool, but I personally like the look of the claws better.

No arm gap on mine, however, I do have a small hole on the right boot as Cyber Warrior mentioned. In all honestly, had he not written that, I would never have noticed the hole. Its really not noticeable at viewing distance due to the size and the darkness of the surrounding colors, but its definitely there and if you get up close you can see it.

Just got home and unboxed mine (#466). First off the paint looks great and no issues from what I can tell. all the seams where different colors join were well done. This has been said, but wow do the portraits look better in hand! I know some have complained about the hairline, but its really not an issue unless you are staring at the hairline itself.

The sword is cool, but I personally like the look of the claws better.

No arm gap on mine, however, I do have a small hole on the right boot as Cyber Warrior mentioned. In all honestly, had he not written that, I would never have noticed the hole. Its really not noticeable at viewing distance due to the size and the darkness of the surrounding colors, but its definitely there and if you get up close you can see it.

I only saw it cause I was looking for the holes for the arrows and then was like wait, he got shot in the foot? Lol

BTW, out of the 4 arrows.. two are one size and the other two are a little smaller (in length). I placed the smaller arrows up front and the larger arrows towards the back.

On top of Hulk :) I wish I had the room to face them off side by side. If I wasn't lazy I'd reposition them just for a quick photo but.. I'm not moving them :)

IMG_20160801_183650.jpg

Haven't unboxed mine yet but noticed the coupon. Thought it was cool...but it expires in 2 weeks?!?! Hope I get to use it by then.

Got mine earlier today and wow. Sideshow really did a hell of a job with this guy. Only issue I have is one of the claws on the left hand are sort of bent Here he is next to my XM Wolvie.

Yup, left hand middle claw on mine is similar to yours. I figure there were times in the comic the claws were not perfectly inline, so I'm ok with it. Nice comparison pics.

Yup, left hand middle claw on mine is similar to yours. I figure there were times in the comic the claws were not perfectly inline, so I'm ok with it. Nice comparison pics.

Well that's one way to look at it, and thanks. I think I like this new Wolvie more than my XM.

Got a $20 on the brown shipping box, but it expires 8/15. Maybe UPS guy stole it :dunno

I got the same on mine. Looks like the general use codes are a thing of the past.

Just tried the code on a print and it wouldn't work. I'm assuming sideshow want's me to purchase a 450$ PF in order to use this 20$ coupon, or some crummy Hot Toy. Maria Hill anyone?

Back