Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll probably get this just because I don't yet have a Wolverine in my collection, and I stupidly passed on the older PF a few years ago.

Thanks for the pics!

I wish the face was better, too! But I'm really liking everything else. It's just the upper lip that's a small issue for me. Small enough that I'm getting this.

No problem! I decided the freaks would want pics!:lol Yea, honestly, his face looks little better from certain angles but I just can't get over the mouth. If I didn't already have the XM version, I would probably cave and PO.

I know what you mean. If XM had released their brown Wolverine, I probably wouldn't be getting this either. And I'm still waiting on my yellow&blue XM Wolverine.

I like this new Wolverine, I think it's a big improvement over the yellow PF and that one was pretty awesome even with pajamas.

I like both head sculpts. It's the costume that's bugging the hell out of me. All that texturing (especially on his chest and back) isn't working for me. Shorts too long, belt too small, and laces on his boots all look off to me. I like just about everything else on the piece. Pose, base, and head sculpts all look good to me. Just wish so many liberties weren't taken with the costume.

Yeah, the costume bothered me at first, but has really started to grow on me. Masked head is really good, unmasked not so much, so I really hope SS is considering another masked, closed mouth portrait.

But really, this is a great sign from Sideshow, as they have attempted to take a page outta XM's playbook & take some artistic liberties with costuming. I see better things to come.

Now where in hell is Green Goblin PF, & Hulk vs Wolverine dio?????????????????????:impatient::impatient::impatient:

Love my Apoc. After John did the repaint on portrait.

I want to get rid of my Green Hulk Comiquette in favor of a Hulk vs Wolverine Dio.

one can wish.

When SSC first put up photos I was not sure of the Face sculpt.... I officially don't want them to change a thing... I love how it looks in the photos. AS long as SSC get the paint apps right I will have my Wolverine!

wolverine-4.jpg

No problem! I decided the freaks would want pics!:lol Yea, honestly, his face looks little better from certain angles but I just can't get over the mouth. If I didn't already have the XM version, I would probably cave and PO.

I have to admit I'm a bit surprised at this.... (just quoting your thought, not really picking on you in particular)... seeing the SS in person, the lip "issue" ... well, I can't really say it is or isn't one, depending on the angle you view it. The XM piece.... anatomy is anatomy, that monotooth would bug me way more than a slightly tight looking lip. If these were my only two deciding factors/issues with the pieces, I'd have to go with the SS piece.

Do we have a great quality/HD video for this? Still on the fence.

I have to admit I'm a bit surprised at this.... (just quoting your thought, not really picking on you in particular)... seeing the SS in person, the lip "issue" ... well, I can't really say it is or isn't one, depending on the angle you view it. The XM piece.... anatomy is anatomy, that monotooth would bug me way more than a slightly tight looking lip. If these were my only two deciding factors/issues with the pieces, I'd have to go with the SS piece.

Yea, it comes down to pure personal preference. I don't even see the monotooth but I can definitely see the lip on this wolverine. So, just comes down to which you prefer. I suppose I could always nab one of these and decide once I have the two. Can't really decide unless you have both in front of you, side by side. So, maybe I will do that.

Back