Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Disney was no longer allowing companies to make X-Men merch going forward :confused:

This was probably too deep in the pipe line to get shelved by Marvel. The same thing happened with the XM Mags and Phoenix. We'll see how many X-MEN related pieces are released by SSC after this and when the classic Sabretooth PF is put up for PO. However, I think I do remember SS Alex saying they haven't been given any restriction from Misney on the X-MEN or FF characters....yet.

Well looks like I won't be getting this anymore as my XM Wolverine arrived. I do eventually want the brown costume one though. Wolves and Spider-Man are the only pieces I would break my rule and buy more than one of. But we'll have to see how it looks and price I can get it for.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Congrats on getting your XM Wolverine. I'm stilling waiting on mine. We may not see the XM brown Wolverine for awhile, so I'm getting this one too.

This was probably too deep in the pipe line to get shelved by Marvel. The same thing happened with the XM Mags and Phoenix. We'll see how many X-MEN related pieces are released by SSC after this and when the classic Sabretooth PF is put up for PO. However, I think I do remember SS Alex saying they haven't been given any restriction from Misney on the X-MEN or FF characters....yet.

Ah okay, that makes sense. I really like this Wolverine. Uncanny X-Men was one of the books I bought monthly as a teen in the mid to late 80's, so Wolvie in the brown costume has always been my Wolverine. While I don't care for the unmasked portrait I don't mind the masked one but, like everything Sideshow is putting out these days, the price will keep me from actually getting it.

Well looks like I won't be getting this anymore as my XM Wolverine arrived. I do eventually want the brown costume one though. Wolves and Spider-Man are the only pieces I would break my rule and buy more than one of. But we'll have to see how it looks and price I can get it for.

You did get it! Weren't u saying they cancelled on u? Glad you got it though! :hi5:

You did get it! Weren't u saying they cancelled on u? Glad you got it though! :hi5:

Thanks. I never got the email specifically about wolverine. I got no response if mine was shipped. Then I got the email about future preorders. I was so FN happy that Wolverine made it to me. Unfortunately Thanos will not. 😥

Well gents post 10000 is here... and here are some updates.... Still a lot of work to be done with these, but I got lots of time... lol. Kind of cool to make my 10 000th post something that I made for fellow collectors

Head 1

Head 2

When in doubt offer suggestions folks they are always helpful.

The lower jaw is protruding too far. It looks like you pulled his jaw down...remember the jaw rotates on an axis that hinges below the ear. And make sure your teeth are anatomically correct. Nice work so far!

The lower jaw is protruding too far. It looks like you pulled his jaw down...remember the jaw rotates on an axis that hinges below the ear. And make sure your teeth are anatomically correct. Nice work so far!

Thanks sarakawa.... I think I may restart the snarl head. I get what you are saying and I think I have thrown off the jaw to much at this point. I think I hinged it lower... thanks again

I was wrong.

This is amazing.

Im double dipping for sure

hRLLD2U.jpg

amazing.

its like bringing tears to my eyes

this wolvie is begging for a custom portrait. Spidey, I like what I am seeing. Can't wait for the final product!

Back