Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great in person.... I had two friends with me, and they couldn't even bother saying anything wrong with the lip...

Looks great in person.... I had two friends with me, and they couldn't even bother saying anything wrong with the lip...

I like both head sculpts. It's the costume that's bugging the hell out of me. All that texturing (especially on his chest and back) isn't working for me. Shorts too long, belt too small, and laces on his boots all look off to me. I like just about everything else on the piece. Pose, base, and head sculpts all look good to me. Just wish so many liberties weren't taken with the costume.

This basically still looked off to me. I like everything but the face. I still prefer blue and yellow over brown but if not for the face, I would probably PO. He's a pass for me...

wolverine-1.jpg

wolverine-2.jpg

wolverine-3.jpg

wolverine-4.jpg

wolverine-5.jpg

wolverine-6.jpg

wolverine-7.jpg

I like both head sculpts. It's the costume that's bugging the hell out of me. All that texturing (especially on his chest and back) isn't working for me. Shorts too long, belt too small, and laces on his boots all look off to me. I like just about everything else on the piece. Pose, base, and head sculpts all look good to me. Just wish so many liberties weren't taken with the costume.

I think the texturing looks good

I would also prefer a closer adherence to the comic costume design, but am willing to overlook it here. Looks really good in the SDCC shots.

This basically still looked off to me. I like everything but the face. I still prefer blue and yellow over brown but if not for the face, I would probably PO. He's a pass for me...

wolverine-1.jpg

wolverine-2.jpg

wolverine-3.jpg

wolverine-4.jpg

wolverine-5.jpg

wolverine-6.jpg

wolverine-7.jpg

Thanks for the pics!

I wish the face was better, too! But I'm really liking everything else. It's just the upper lip that's a small issue for me. Small enough that I'm getting this.

Back