Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty confident someone will make a similar portrait. It seems many will be making one, though, SS should have gotten it right the first time.

you mean the bust right?

Was he ever in the snow in the blue/yellow?

All he wore was the blue and yellow on the show.

I'm pretty confident someone will make a similar portrait. It seems many will be making one, though, SS should have gotten it right the first time.

you mean the bust right?

Was he ever in the snow in the blue/yellow?

Yea the wolverine bust.

Ya this should totally be made in 1/4 scale. Think you could ask your friend if his going to?? maybe you start an interest thread...

Still wips

But that head was a custom for the lsf

I think he could do a quarter scale one as well

I have wanted to see how the face sculpt looks more close up from front on. New Banner at SSC has it and I really like how it looks personally.

300116Wolverine-HPB.jpg
Does look better there than in most pics on their site IMO. Think I'm gonna go for this one. Just need to figure out which other statue to sell first. . .

:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap Yeah why be creative and create something new when you can just make another variant. Just what we need. :slap:slap:monkey3

I'm just being realistic in this time of license issues instead of requesting that sideshow redesign a completely new statue, get approval, and all of the other stuff required.

Come on man. I'm not asking you to buy the variant, get off my back.

I'm just being realistic in this time of license issues instead of requesting that sideshow redesign a completely new statue, get approval, and all of the other stuff required.

Come on man. I'm not asking you to buy the variant, get off my back.

More than anything, I would like for Sideshow to design and give us a third headsculpt with a closed mouth for Wolverine brown PFi. So far this PF and the new Spidey PF have been very underwhelming. Theyre doing great things with DC but this PF and Spidey PF need a bit of an overhaul imo. All they need to do is fix the base on this and give us a closed mouth head and give the Spidey PF a better base but sadly I dont think either will happen. :dunno

:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap Yeah why be creative and create something new when you can just make another variant. Just what we need. :slap:slap:monkey3

Haha let him wish for the yellow and blue. I'm with you on variants though...hate em. But who knows, maybe they change the head and it looks better than these. That would actually be good in my book.

Still wips

But that head was a custom for the lsf

I think he could do a quarter scale one as well

Cool! Any WIP he has ...when they're ready to be shown ...share the pics. I would really appreciate it!

More than anything, I would like for Sideshow to design and give us a third headsculpt with a closed mouth for Wolverine brown PFi. So far this PF and the new Spidey PF have been very underwhelming. Theyre doing great things with DC but this PF and Spidey PF need a bit of an overhaul imo. All they need to do is fix the base on this and give us a closed mouth head and give the Spidey PF a better base but sadly I dont think either will happen. :dunno

I love the Spidey base and like the wolverine heads. :monkey3

I love the Spidey base and like the wolverine heads. :monkey3

for all the talk of hating variants seems like a lot of people want things done the same way over and over. And now everybody's clamoring for a third Wolvie headsculpt that looks just like the other two (Koto/LSF) :huh :lol

for all the talk of hating variants seems like a lot of people want things done the same way over and over. And now everybody's clamoring for a third Wolvie headsculpt that looks just like the other two (Koto/LSF) :huh :lol

I don't mind variants if they are released close together or at least shown, like the black spidey pf.

lol, I think I just figured out why I don't like the Koto head on Wolverine. I really don't like Batman, and the Koto photoshopped Wolvie is giving me Bruce Logan vibes :lol Yeah DD looks the same too. I'm super glad SS decided to mix it up a little.

Don't forget the DD PF portrait. They all look similar to me.

Yah, you're right. Subtle differences but all very similar.

I don't dislike any of them but given the hunched/leaning posture and the fact that both feet are arched suggests Wolverines about to leap into the fray. So the open mouth works, while the closed mouth (LSF/koto) seems not to fit in that regard. This is not a static pose, the instant right before the attack. That's my take anyway.

Back