Wolf Predator LSF Reviews-Pictures & Videos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolf Predator LSF Reviews-Pictures & Videos

The Predator Diorama from SS looks horrendous when placed next to V2.0 Classic Predator from HT's as the detailing is on a different level. That's all I'm saying.

I have zero interest in hot toys, but I would like to see a side by side picture of these.

Re: Wolf Predator LSF Reviews-Pictures & Videos

I have zero interest in hot toys, but I would like to see a side by side picture of these.

I also have zero interest in actually owning them now as I have now moved on to the bigger more impressive pieces. I don't have a side by side shot, sorry bud.

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Lol no justifying needed col. I'm cutting my collection WAY down and keeping the core pieces...
Keepers:
1. SS WOLF PREDATOR LSF
2. SS PREDALIEN BUST
3. SS WOLF PREDATOR MASK
4. SS WOLF PLASMA CANNON
5. HCG P2 MASK
6. SS PREDATOR MASK
7. SS BERSERKER MASK

All 3 of the tomb raider exclusive PF's are the wife's so I can't touch those...

So all that other stuff I had has nearly gone... Now got a new house, fully decorated, garden done and just today picked up my new LG 65" 4k TV and Bose 5.1 surround sound!!!! HAPPY BLOODY DAYS!!!! I am watching Predator on Saturday and with this TV upscaling the Blu Ray to almost 4k I'm hoping it is going to blow my head off!!!! I have never had 5.1 surround sound and OMG what have I been missing out on!!! Tested it today with Jurassic Park and let me tell you guys... The T Rex roar when he first breaks out of the paddock scared the hell out of me and my son!!! lmao!!!!! It was like we were there!!! Woooop!!!
Just really after the Predator Maquette Exclusive version... May it be years, may it be months... Who knows... I'm cool, I'm patient ;)

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Cool. I've had a B&W 5.1 system for about eight years now. Still puts a smile on my face.
Pity the whole room starts vibrating when I go past 3 on the volume :lol

SSAlex will we ever get a reissue of the Lsf wolf predator? It is possible with no ES statues correct? Or is this one confirm that will never be made again?

Last edited:
Why make more after pulling production early?

Did ss ever confirm they were done and no more will be made? We never know for sure unless they said it's done for good. Remember the lsf skull guy with the reaper axe thing? They remade him in a slightly different color.

Last edited:
some group shot

Attachments

• SAM_1922.JPG
    SAM_1922.JPG
    178.3 KB · Views: 85
  • SAM_1945.JPG
    SAM_1945.JPG
    186.7 KB · Views: 84
  • SAM_1927.JPG
    SAM_1927.JPG
    216.5 KB · Views: 84
  • SAM_1931.JPG
    SAM_1931.JPG
    199.7 KB · Views: 84
  • SAM_1926.JPG
    SAM_1926.JPG
    184.3 KB · Views: 86
They won't make any more, the wolf was a shipping nightmare for Sideshow nearly every one that arrived to the buyer had a fault,defect or problem. I had this problem when I received mine.

Back