Wolf Predator LSF Reviews-Pictures & Videos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A movie can still be done.
It would be a prequel showing a young Wolf and the **** he had to go through to move up the ranks.

I would've been interested in picking one of these up eventually, but that leg-cracking has completely turned me off.

So is this a big problem? Also the leaning issues? I will try to get one of these in the future but now I'm worried about the leaning and cracking for such a expensive statue.

question im new to predator statues, is there a proper 1/4 scale predator statue?

question im new to predator statues, is there a proper 1/4 scale predator statue?

Didn't the p2 one came out like 1200.00 or so.... I want a real wolf PF. Please ss make a wolf pf to match the same pose as the Lsf. I promise I buy this time. The details and pose plus the base just like the LSf!

Wolf Predator LSF Reviews-Pictures & Videos

3257D49C-3C09-47C8-9925-39EF4FE6F549_zps0swxm9jm.jpg

Yes, it is very expensive though and you can only buy it 2nd hand. It's one of SS' older (and better consequently) pieces.

The p2 that cbg is trolling about didn't come out.

Yeah I saw that email you posted be good if they do end up finishing it and maybe get it turned around quick like they said.

that one is perfect, whats the cost on that one these days?

also does sideshow have plans or announcments for any future 1/4 statues?

If you just want cheap and cheerful, forget the P1 maquette. You could look into the 1/4 Neca Predators? They are figures but they are affordable.

Oh wow...I didn't know they canceled that until you said that, so I looked it up. Wow, that's messed up.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...tor-2-city-hunter-1-4-maquette-cancelled.html

Yes, it is very expensive though and you can only buy it 2nd hand. It's one of SS' older (and better consequently) pieces.

The p2 that cbg is trolling about didn't come out.

Wow! Why did they cancel it? I had no idea. Maybe asking way too much for a PF?

Back