Wolf Predator LSF Reviews-Pictures & Videos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,everybody,I just received this wolf from the local dealer,I have some disappointed about the scale of this bad boy,measure myself it is around 1:4,(i measure the spear because i have the 1:1 AVP spear,it is 104cm,but this LSF wolf s non-expand spear is 24cm....)!! The only one thing I satisfied is the pose is dynamic and active!!!

Last edited:
Just got his piece. It is truly the best LSF/Statue I have seen in my life. I have Darth maul lsf, wolf lifesize bust, etc. This this is still the best. No damages. This will be a grail soon or is already. So glad I got it. Price will be double very soon. Pictures will be up soon on my collection page.

Yeh look great if you dont like movie accurate predators to everyone else it looks crap

I don't even notice the netting. I think it's a good extra! I hope we get a LSF terminator. Did that happen already?

It shouldn't be a problem because I don't think most people have seen AVPR anyway. ;)
it was a terrible film very disappointing :gah: it should have been so much more.

But the wolf predator is still an epic character as is the legendary scale statue.
so wolf decided he needed new netting after the last one got ripped in the battle that took his eye.
WOW get over it or don't :lol

It would be great if they made a film about his origins.... well i think it would... with the right director of course

Back