Wolf Predator LSF Reviews-Pictures & Videos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolf Predator LSF Pictures & Videos

more pictures Posted by Centurion

8578408775_83200cb9d0_b.jpg

8578408811_88f8fa3be4_b.jpg

Courtesy: The Truth

Comparison pics

IMG_4601_zpse3131f3d.jpg
IMG_4597_zpsbb0fe775.jpg
IMG_4604_zps753a87ea.jpg
49_zps369ac15e.jpg
IMG_4590_zps01b4ef43.jpg

here r plenty of pics so anyone on fence can get this........

Cant believe how much better this turned out when you compare it the maul statue. This looks amazing

If you can bear with my ramblings....here is my contribution of video reviews for this beast. Enjoy!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tldEoma7mBw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tldEoma7mBw[/ame]

very detailed n awesome review bro..... added ur review to 1st page .... congrats on owning Wolf LSF

Here are some really quick shots of the Wolf.. I'm still getting things set up so I'll have more detailed pics of the room once Maul arrives..

IMG_0479.JPG

IMG_0478.JPG

IMG_0480.JPG

IMG_0485.JPG

:slapPlease stop with these pics an vids of this piece,
I gotta keep away from this thread
This statue looks the go if ur a pred. Fan, and I'd love me that Wolf. Pred. in the collection, it looks friggen awesome, congrats to whoever got it
But alas just about to convert from windows to Apple (either souped up Mac mini or 27in. iMac ) or stuff it, just get this guy to my front door for $2400 an keep playin on my ipad
Decisions:slap

:slapPlease stop with these pics an vids of this piece,
I gotta keep away from this thread
This statue looks the go if ur a pred. Fan, and I'd love me that Wolf. Pred. in the collection, it looks friggen awesome, congrats to whoever got it
But alas just about to convert from windows to Apple (either souped up Mac mini or 27in. iMac ) or stuff it, just get this guy to my front door for $2400 an keep playin on my ipad
Decisions:slap

ipad is good portable handy n advance u allready have it so go ahead with this n see Wolfs advance weapon system ...... i mac u can buy anytime ........

Back