Wolf Predator LSF Reviews-Pictures & Videos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got some saving to do, then some tracking one down to do :/ lol
Just received the Wolf Plasma Cannon ;) it's amazing! Kinda got a wolf predator theme going on ;) /_\

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have a very cool wife by the sounds of it ;)
My wife is in to the Predator Collectibles as much as I am... So BIG thumbs up for that 👍
My collection is building nicely. I have the SS exclusive P1 & P2 Diorama, SS Plasma Cannon, Master Replicas P2 Spear, Falconer, Berserker, Tracker and City Hunter 1:6 Hot Toys figures.
I'm now aiming to get:

- SS Wolf Mask
- SS Shuriken
- SS AVPR Spear
- Wolf Predator Legendary
- Wolf Predator Diorama

So lots of earning to do :/

I'm over in the UK so am hoping to find these pieces in Europe to save on import taxes 😡 lol.

You have a very cool wife by the sounds of it ;)
My wife is in to the Predator Collectibles as much as I am... So BIG thumbs up for that ��
My collection is building nicely. I have the SS exclusive P1 & P2 Diorama, SS Plasma Cannon, Master Replicas P2 Spear, Falconer, Berserker, Tracker and City Hunter 1:6 Hot Toys figures.
I'm now aiming to get:

- SS Wolf Mask
- SS Shuriken
- SS AVPR Spear
- Wolf Predator Legendary
- Wolf Predator Diorama

So lots of earning to do :/

I'm over in the UK so am hoping to find these pieces in Europe to save on import taxes �� lol.

Off to a good start.
You already have a lot of cool collectibles. GL with the rest. :hi5:

I'm hunting for Wolf's tools too. The bigger problem is that I need to build the right glass shelf and need more space to display them altogether. :gah:

I'm hunting for Wolf's tools too. The bigger problem is that I need to build the right glass shelf and need more space to display them altogether. :gah:

I'm really wanting to complete the wolf set too.
Like this...
2utununu.jpg

^That's exactly what I will do and that shelf is what I'm talking about.
It'd be THIS or Besta... which I need to choose the latter for running out of space. :monkey2

That's a very nice presentation of Wolf's gear.

Another, that's really just a dream for me, would be to have all of Wolf's biomasks on a wall. Similar to how we saw it in the AVP:R movie. :yess:

Back