Wolf Predator LSF Reviews-Pictures & Videos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Detail on this is great, better than I was expecting. I could use $500 points to bring this down to a more reasonable price being that its sporting an open edition.

But I'll wait and see what's new at comicon before I consider this.

Chris

You are burning $100 in reward points doing that. Buying something outright is the best way to max your reward points.

I'll have $1000 in rewards when it's time for me to get this but I will pay without rewards... I don't want to lose that $100. I usually only get something with rewards if I can pay it in full and I'm saving up for a lifesize bust or something heheh.

I wanted to show some people what I did with my black folder that came with the instruction booklet in it. I thought it looked awesome and would look better displayed with him. Purchase a frame and put it under my Wolf Lithograph. Also posted my other hot toys art boxes near him. I am going to get an AVP-R poster to go on the inside.

:)

244s2v9.jpg

34gkktk.jpg

Wolf with his trusty whip ( took it earlier )
29dwemd.jpg

Your room is coming along nicely man. Very nice indeed. Sweet homage to Wolf. :rock

You are burning $100 in reward points doing that. Buying something outright is the best way to max your reward points.

By the time SDCC is over this year I'll have more points to burn. But losing $100 to save $500+ makes more sense to me. I refuse to pay retail for any open edition piece. Therefore SS will only get the money I believe is fair for this piece. I might even wait until I got $1000 in points and blow it on this or another LSF.

They would make this so much easier for me if they just put a dam number on the base. Then I will happily give them asking price :)

Chris

I wanted to show some people what I did with my black folder that came with the instruction booklet in it. I thought it looked awesome and would look better displayed with him. Purchase a frame and put it under my Wolf Lithograph. Also posted my other hot toys art boxes near him. I am going to get an AVP-R poster to go on the inside.

:)

34gkktk.jpg

Looks cool man. But I would lift him up higher, will give the statue more punch when you walk in the room :wink1:

Chris

I really dig the Comic related LSF too.. but I'm sticking to the movie theme charters..although Doom is really tempting..:) My guess would be Indian Jones for me next.. I flirt with the Avatar statue.. there's' something about ti that really appeals to me.. I"ve seen more good things about than bad...

Display.jpg

Here is the new set up.. Just picked up these pedestal tables.. the room will be getting pendant track lighting... Batman will have another spot and The Reaper LSF will be where he is now. The LSF line may be on the pricey side, but I've saved a ton on not getting anymore 1/6, 1/4 and PF figures.. plus the office room is taking on a gallery feel... I'll post more pics when the new lighting for the room and art are complete..

Back