Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why did he do that. Didn’t you make an agreement with them? That kinda sucks man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it was on Facebook on one of those statue pages, i asked for more pics, taken with daylight.
Only gotten old pics from a year ago and darker looking photo's, since he also bought it 2nd hand.
I wanted to be sure it didn't have any broken parts and such.
It was all fine and suddenly i got a message that he sold it to someone else.

Probably for the best, maybe do what I'm doing and wait a little while until Prime 1 reveal their first Predator. It should at least give us an idea of what to expect from their inevitable Wolf Predator down the line... I'm assuming their P2 will be first up as it was the first to be teased ages ago.

Itching to see their first predator, love the P2 design so I’m glad they are working on that first it seems, I wonder what base they will go with, the Dogs base is brilliant so I have faith they come up with something worthy,personally I’d love a pose from the penthouse massacre , maybe including part of one of those decorative pillars

Last edited:
My wolf will be going into the shop this month for a full repaint. Will also have the net remove from the leg.

You getting a full repaint? Or just touching up.

Yes, full repaint. Been waiting for 7 months.

2f013db1544f61a2ff5392399dbaf8c4.jpg

damn.....$3k for Wolf, plus at least $1k for the repaint. That will definitely be a keeper for life in your collection lol. Will look sick though.

Will do for sure. CM Predator and SS Wolf are life time pieces for me. I couldn't resist on the opportunity to work with this painter.

Will do for sure. CM Predator and SS Wolf are life time pieces for me. I couldn't resist on the opportunity to work with this painter.

Who is the painter. I would get mine done but bloody shipping would kill me lol

Better off just waiting for one of the other companies to release one at this point. We're bound to get another wolf.

This, but don't expect it to be as dynamic or as detailed unless it cost $2200 or more to begin with. Prime 1's will have static museum pose no doubt and XM is... XM (they took TOO MUCH artistic liberties). Maybe the best is to wait and see what if new bloods out there could outdone this statue, but that'll still be not as authentic (minus that leg netting, of course). Same as New Jungle Hunter VS SWS because this one was was done by sculptors from ADI themselves.

Back