Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends on sales and other factors. How many Old Bens did they sell? 10?

Yup. After they showed a prototype with the superb paint on his skin, but then the actual production piece was painted and ended up looking like Zombie Ben.... no deal!

kenobi.jpeg

400070-obi-wan-kenobi-007.jpg

Yup. After they showed a prototype with the superb paint on his skin, but then the actual production piece was painted and ended up looking like Zombie Ben.... no deal!

kenobi.jpeg

400070-obi-wan-kenobi-007.jpg

I always wondered what happened to this piece. The prototype looked bloody realistic with the translucent resin skin texture. What a disaster that turned out for the production run. Cinemaquete would never of done this lol. Sideshow is just terrible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got one of these guys coming today can't wait!

Congrats man! Check a few things when you get him. Like the hand holding the whip and the mandible inside the mouth. These parts easy to snap. Post pics when you have him

Congrats Legion, that is one hell of a piece that carries a large price tag for a reason.
Wicked statue - absolute beast of a pose.

Enjoy legion it really is an amazing statue. Check the whip when you receive it though as I've had mine for years now but the whip had started to show signs of deterioration. It has a couple of splits in it which is a bummer but I switched the hand out to the combi stick.
Not sure what caused it as humidity isn't a factor where I live.

Enjoy legion it really is an amazing statue. Check the whip when you receive it though as I've had mine for years now but the whip had started to show signs of deterioration. It has a couple of splits in it which is a bummer but I switched the hand out to the combi stick.
Not sure what caused it as humidity isn't a factor where I live.

Believe it or not dry heat could be a factor also. Mine is showing signs of wear and tear in the leather areas and I might have to look about making new straps for him also

I read about people having this issue years ago. Mine wasn't falling apart when I had it, but it's definitely the material itself, not the weather.

I read about people having this issue years ago. Mine wasn't falling apart when I had it, but it's definitely the material itself, not the weather.

The material isn’t very good. But the weather especially humidity can cause problems if the material is rubbish. Living in Darwin yup

My Whip is still OK as I adjusted it to be like that in promo pics and just let it be ever since. But those leather straps are long gone.

oh yea, definitely, that's why it won't and hasn't lasted with many peoples Wolf. Sad for a $3k piece that cost 2 to begin with.

E4D83270-4532-4453-8F79-2AC766F6B2E9.jpgSorry guys it actually came in today lol. Man I've had a lot of statues but this just floored me with the size and detail. Everything is just so well done on it.

I think you may rotate it to the left a little. This piece is best viewed from the left.

400093_press01.jpg

Back