Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be terrified having this thing shipped to me from a 3rd party who already unpackaged the piece and then re-packed it.

The dreads and quills might be the first to snap.

Looking good. Just glad they included the stand for the second head. This should be standard issue on everything.

This one looks so much better than the new maquette from sdcc in my opinion. Its the best predator ever made. Love the pose and open mouth on this.

I do love the pose on this. Pure win!
It's not the typical one leg perched up higher than the other leg pose that sideshow likes to do.

I do love the pose on this. Pure win!
It's not the typical one leg perched up higher than the other leg pose that sideshow likes to do.

:exactly: that's why this is by far the best predator statue ever made! I might get him if we don't get a good PF predator. The prices they charge now for a PF predator is wacked. Instead of buying a PF I can almost get thisnfar superior version.

:exactly: that's why this is by far the best predator statue ever made! I might get him if we don't get a good PF predator. The prices they charge now for a PF predator is wacked. Instead of buying a PF I can almost get thisnfar superior version.
you best hurry then CBG as i think the value on this is going to increase loads

What is this 'PF Predator' you speak of.
CM is the best Predator statue ever made :lecture just my opinion!

you best hurry then CBG as i think the value on this is going to increase loads

I'm not so sure about it jumping any higher than 2000.00 anytime soon. It's already so high. But if it does go way up more. I will pass. Its going to be so tough to top this predator. Everything on it is perfection. I love the size, the open mouth, ex head, weapons all so well done. :gah: well if this stays at 2000.00 I can pick it up later on. I think it will go up now but can come back down to retail later on when we get more and more statues. My opinion.

no way is this going to stay 2 grand, maybe this year. with only expected 300 made, feel lucky to have picked it up when i did really.

:exactly::goodpost:
no way is this going to stay 2 grand, maybe this year. with only expected 300 made, feel lucky to have picked it up when i did really.
sometimes CBG you really haven't got a clue.... you wouldn't get mine for 2000 i wouldn't sell it anyway i love it..... even better in person.

i bet the other 299 owner's feel the same way. so if see one for a reasonable price i would grab it quick :lecture

So how do we know it's 300 for the ES? Are we guessing? If the number was there I would be in a bit of a rush more.

we are guessing, could even be less, only SS knows. Not very many have popped up since selling out. I think even less will now that they can get the P2 to go with him. P1, Wolf, and P2 will make quite a trio.

Are we sure more wont be made later for a holiday sale? I wonder.... After all it is a no ES statue meaning limited Ed.

Back