Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my newest and possibly my best piece came in today, and it is amazing. It will take a while for the new factor
to wear off and judge this piece properly. Anyway here he is.

DSC_0185_zpscc2074ef.jpg

DSC_0184_zpsf91c6caa.jpg

DSC_0186_zpsf1605fe5.jpg

DSC_0187_zps2dab03d7.jpg

DSC_0188_zpsa72c04a2.jpg

DSC_0190_zps7ec1b778.jpg

DSC_0191_zps0a8f8922.jpg

DSC_0194_zpsb526c4fb.jpg

DSC_0193_zps467a41d9.jpg

DSC_0196_zps92ac69c0.jpg

You got 3 of them ? :panic:

Yes I have 3 damaged bases... only one wolf though to go on top.

They said they ran out of bases to send me.

Really hate this... you pay so much for a collectible and when it arrives broken they send you the replacement parts in crappy makeshift boxes.

I had a few eFX helmets arrived cracked because they wouldn't ship replacements in anything that resembled the original styrofoam... Just a small box...

I put it together, its a smashed piece, removed the leg netting and repainted it all, still need a base and a right hand

I had a few issues on mine with some small paint chips. I sent over the pictures to Sideshow and was told that they have no replacements of the unmasked head or body. They offered me either $200 refunded back on my credit card or a return for a full refund. This tells me they are completely out of them and may be sealing it off with a Sold Out tag.

I had a few issues on mine with some small paint chips. I sent over the pictures to Sideshow and was told that they have no replacements of the unmasked head or body. They offered me either $200 refunded back on my credit card or a return for a full refund. This tells me they are completely out of them and may be sealing it off with a Sold Out tag.

I think every single one of these has issues...some large, some very small. I have found some small ( very small ) chips on mine also. I would love to have mine repainted one day if I could find someone local to do it.

Stag, you did one hell of a job my friend. Your talents never ceases to amaze me. Not only can you not tell it was ever broken but it looks better than the original.

I got a smashed body a couple weeks ago. It didn't come with everything(arms) long story. Anyway I took some measurements and the body is actually 1/3 scale compared to the life size pred statue I have. The head however is only a tiny bit bigger than 1/4 scale. I figured since I have to sculpt the arms anyway, why not do a larger more to scale head. It is still really ruff, but here is how it is coming.

Head looks great but kinda big and no way is his body 1/3

Last edited:
Back