Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine was on top of the box

Sigh ... I have seen 3 units at my local shop in Rome but no one has that booklet ... Damn SS even when we talk about high end collectibles you make mistakes ... It's a shame !

Mine was also just on the top of the box. When I opened up the shipper, it was literally sitting on top of the art box ( if you want to call it that )......

A quick word about this piece. My wife had her parents over yesterday and when my mother in law saw this in person, she was flipping out about how awesome it was. I was not here to see it but my wife told me she kept going on about it. This is from a women who knows nothing about "Predators" or monster movies. We are talking about someone who collects China and you would never see a collectible statue in her home. Just wanted to share that even people who do not collect can appreciate this awesome piece.

A quick word about this piece. My wife had her parents over yesterday and when my mother in law saw this in person, she was flipping out about how awesome it was. I was not here to see it but my wife told me she kept going on about it. This is from a women who knows nothing about "Predators" or monster movies. We are talking about someone who collects China and you would never see a collectible statue in her home. Just wanted to share that even people who do not collect can appreciate this awesome piece.

Cool mother-in-law.:cool: :rock

Great story..:) Same thing happens over here.. when folks see this and maul.. it's like jaw dropping for them. I can't wait to add Wolvie!!! This also Happens with the HCG Dark Knight Batman life size Bust...

Nice!! I knew this piece is not only statues!! It's an art !! I collect marvel and I didn't know anything about predator, but I just love this piece by any way.

I hope this page is still hopping by the time I get mine guys. I took the biggest flex pay available.i think (6 months) because I just bought a house and have a wedding coming up. BUT I could NOT miss this thing. I did see one in person and even with the AWSOME pics of it. They still don't do it justice until you see it with your own eyes

I hope this page is still hopping by the time I get mine guys. I took the biggest flex pay available.i think (6 months) because I just bought a house and have a wedding coming up. BUT I could NOT miss this thing. I did see one in person and even with the AWSOME pics of it. They still don't do it justice until you see it with your own eyes
6 months about the same as me :( but at least we got one :) what a truly amazing piece :)

So...can we stop talking about this insanely gorgeous piece now? I can't afford it and all these pics are making me incredibly sad :monkey2

h4774E3C2

I still can't believe it's sold out, always thinking it's fake sold out as what they usually do .

Broken alien fingers or mouth... can be repaired but they are sending me another base. We'll see if they use the original styro this time.
I'll probably have to take a hammer to the 2 other bases I have.

Amazingly they shipped me a new head for the little wolf predator statue without original styro and it arrived in one piece. They just bubble wrapped it but all the dreads and such survived. I was surprised.

New base arrived but packed the same exact way the last one was with a hot toys case box and some foam packs.
I haven't checked it out yet but looks like they tried to avoid putting packing around the inner mouth that broke last time.
It'll probably have broken fingers instead this time around.

So sorry no original styrofoam i can send you azurepred.

Well, i received mine today and im also missing 1 quill, and 2 other were loose on the box. Youre right, the packaging on this statue sucks, the lower styrofoam plate, where the heads sit, is all torned apart. The styrofoam feels "dry", and if i so much as touch it, it instantly breaks into dozens of tiny *****... And finally, thanks for the netting on the legs, during shipping, the netting scratched the paint of the legs in some areas..... I have to agree with some of you guys, i dont think its a €1900 statue. I still like it, the sculpt is great and imposing, but i think somethings could have been better like, i think it lacks a little bit in the paint department, especially on the base, the string on the necklace, not having some metal springs on the plasma casters and on the chest plate (instead we got a rubber hose), even hot toys got these things right...
At the end of the day, i still prefer my CM predator, and it was cheaper than this one. Sorry for the rant guys, just wanted to give my 2 cents.

Just put together my Wolf Predator, and am very happy with it except-
the whip hand came apart as if it was glued together with elmer glue.
the unmasked portrait is missing 4 of the black quills...has anyone else had the missing quill problem?? There was one lying in the box, but the other 3 are nowhere to be found!
After getting the Vampirella Premium Format Figure and seeing what a great job SS did with the packaging, I am disappointed in the packaging for the Wolf. For 2K, this should of had EXTREMELY good packaging. And to be honest, I'm actually surprised mine didn't arrive in worse shape.
Of course I am going to contct SS about the 2 problems. Just wanna know if anyone else feels the same and/or had the same issues with the quills (I know others did with the whip hand).
Overall, is this worth $2000 IMO?...no, but I had to have this piece and don't regret getting it all. It is pretty sick!

Back