Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always had a certain understanding with SSC..well in my own mind anyway, and it's my philosophy for collecting, and appreciating the product that they make..... I come to the table knowing that their are very few things in this world that are perfect..:) I think a lot of folks have built up in their minds, from pics, videos and websites, what these are... they are large scale statues...some people might think these are not worth 2K, I personally can see why they are and I really like them. I can't afford all of them.. Now that being said I have zero tolerance for the haters who don't own any, won't ever own any, and come here and to the Statue forum and spread.. hate, rumor, and out an out lies about these figures. I enjoy these LSF, I hope they make a ton more of these over the years, and for goodness sake why are non purchasers of these items calling for the demise of the LSF.. here is a very simple rule... DON'T BUY IT......no one is forcing you too.. let's say it all together now... DON'T BUY IT! Okay this will be my last post about haters, and trolls.... now back to the awesome statue pics and news!!!:yess:

:goodpost:

Yea, but IM is sooooo much bigger than Wolf. I'm hoping I can get this next year. We'll see....

depends how high your ceiling is. Since your still getting the Wolvie LSF? They are the same height, so you should know then..........

The height should be no issue, my concern is with the depth.

All I can say again is wow. literally, after opening it up and putting it together last night, my wife and I were just blown away. This statue looks like wolf predator is alive, coming right at you. I can not stress that the dynamic pose and how realistic it looks...he looks like it was cut out of the middle of an action scene. Being a big fan of the 1/5 statue and the diorama...I have to say, this puts them to absolute and complete shame. The diorama looks kind of stiff compared to this in terms of movement and the 1/5th...psh ( I will probably be selling mine ). I can not even believe I compared the 2 and said it was good enough. ITS NOT.

Statue is incredible and is now my grail piece. Such an amazing feat they have accomplished in this one. I found one error, the toe piece is a little bent like most everyone elses...thats all I could find so far.

Here is some pics....it was washed out bad because of my tan walls and it being so bright in the room. I had to turn the gamma down some and bump up the contrast very little to kind of even it back out. Still looks 100x better in person.

For the record....this thing is HUGE and plenty big enough. Personally I would not want it any bigger.

Here you go

2ep3mom.jpg

2qdnd7b.jpg

28te33l.jpg

4h4oef.jpg

n651l3.jpg

346rl09.jpg

a4965c.jpg

33uyd89.jpg

1pa1ad.jpg

21l1w6f.jpg

29nyqux.jpg

My Master Chief Premium format is going on the other side of him. I still have some stuff in storage that I do not have a place for yet. And still got other things to put up around my room.

I am also going to get a better stand for wolf and MC when he comes in...but the one I have works and it was cheap ( for now )

21l1w6f.jpg

29nyqux.jpg

My Master Chief Premium format is going on the other side of him. I still have some stuff in storage that I do not have a place for yet. And still got other things to put up around my room.

I am also going to get a better stand for wolf and MC when he comes in...but the one I have works and it was cheap ( for now )

Epic dude. Great pics, congrats. :)

Awesome pics guys!!! :rock...can't get enough pics of this one.

I agree with the size of 1/3 or 1/3.5 being about perfect.

Here are a couple of scale comparisons of this beast.If these photo's help with anyone else making an informed decision about getting this piece,that's what forums should be about.
Not people knocking pieces before they have come out !

Nothing wrong with Freddy either, pose looks good to me, imho.

IMG_4601_zpse3131f3d.jpg
IMG_4597_zpsbb0fe775.jpg
IMG_4604_zps753a87ea.jpg
49_zps369ac15e.jpg
IMG_4590_zps01b4ef43.jpg

Thanks for the Freddy comparison Truth. It's the first comparison pic with a piece I own. Looks great.

Same here, the CM wins IMO...but in this case I'd probably spend half the cash and get the Wolf LSF.

Have you changed your mind at all on this one Patriot ? :dunno

Do you still think that the CM is a better piece.

By the way I'm not saying that you're wrong, ( all subjective ) just wondered if your opinion had changed at all.
:)

Back