Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they're going to do this with their popular statues.

Take a look at the Iron Man Mark III LSF.
This one has already been released. But if you go to their site, it still says 'Preorder' without a release date.
That's because it's made to order.
The price has not dropped either.

I don't think so.
These are made to order.
I think if anything, when orders stop coming in, they may stop production all together.

It's an open ES, yes, but they won't be making it forever.

i believe so ..
in fact the price is going up after it's released,
it will depend on the seller and the market it self :(

I think they're going to do this with their popular statues.

Take a look at the Iron Man Mark III LSF.
This one has already been released. But if you go to their site, it still says 'Preorder' without a release date.
That's because it's made to order.
The price has not dropped either.

Fair do's.

It's just a shame that the Wolf statue wasn't posed better. I would have deffo got that.

Fair do's.

It's just a shame that the Wolf statue wasn't posed better. I would have deffo got that.

I know what you mean. I feel the same way.
I posted this in some other thread.

Wasn't feeling the pose on the 1/5 Wolf statue, but it's slowly growing on me. I'm still debating.

Well, since this was a no-show in this weeks announcements, some previously posted pics will have to do:

[hi-res]
400093_press03.jpg

I'm surprized that they went with the Wolf Predator for there first Predator LSF. I love the design of this Maquette, but I'd like to see a original Predator LSF down the line.

I'm surprized that they went with the Wolf Predator for there first Predator LSF. I love the design of this Maquette, but I'd like to see a original Predator LSF down the line.

They probably didn't want to upset the customers with the Predator CM, but whatever the reason, I think they'll revisit P1 again.

Someone there at SSC likes the Wolf. Despite having this LSF, they still elected to create a 1/5 statue. It's all good with me. :yess:

Back