Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS need to come out and clear the air, they're pi$$ing off their customers on this issue.

That's hilarious.

Some of you guys act like the only people that buy Sideshow products are on this board.

This board represents a small portion of their customers.

So, no, they're only pissing of a dozen or so of you...and it's kinda funny to watch.

That's hilarious.

Some of you guys act like the only people that buy Sideshow products are on this board.

So, no, they're only pissing of a dozen or so of you...and it's kinda funny to watch.

They still have 12/12/12 before the world ends to show us the big bad Wolf.:lol

That's hilarious.

Eh, I donno man...it is really crappy how they handled spook-fest...I mean personally I am not losing sleep over anything sideshow does got more important things in my life to worry about. Still does not take away from the fact they have handled the release of info on this one very poorly. All we are saying is its not really good for business on there part as me personally I refuse to make one purchase from them till they now let us know what the cost of this is going to be( since it was supposed to be released near a month ago now ). This includes pre-orders as I have cancelled all them also.

I want the Hot Toys Mark V...ill go elsewhere to get it but would not have hesitated to order from sideshow had they came through with what they said they would do initially.

I can not speak for anyone else, only myself but I am certain more people were unhappy with what happened than a handful on this board.

Have anybody call sideshow about the Wolf and ask whats going on and when they release it?

Not a good business move...?

People will buy it no matter when it comes out, no matter what the price.

Just watch

Not a good business move...?

People will buy it no matter when it comes out, no matter what the price.

Just watch

You are probably right, but in my case I refuse to buy anything else from them. They lost a few sales with this customer already. I guess you call losing money a good business move?

For every one person that stops buying from SS, I'm sure there's 10 more that will.

I wish they would just give a ____ about their QC.

Cm pred gone up on ebay with the cm alien at the price most want just for the pred.

I know, that guy lives 1 hour from me. I told him I just wanted the Predator, but he said he would only sell them together :mad:

just had a brief conversation with a SS rep about Wolf. Take what you will from it.

me: HI, I was wandering if you guys have determined if all the Legendary Scale Figures will be Open ES now? I was really bummed you guys didn't put the Wolf Predator up last month because I was waiting to see the price and if it was going to be open ES. If it's going to be open, I know I can get it later and I can go and buy other things right now. I know you guys said he won't go up for order until next year, so any insight into whether or not Wolf will be open ES would be appreciated. I need to know how much I can spend on Christmas gifts ;) Thanks

Sideshow Mike: Hi there
more then likely all Lengendary Scale Figures will be open, but its not a gurantee until the items are solicited

me: thanks Mike, and I assume all of them will be pretty close to the $2k mark?

Sideshow Mike: probably around there
but again, things can change

me: hmmmm ok, was there a specific reason why Wolf got pulled from going up on order during Spook?

Sideshow Mike: Nothing that I know of...production delats do happen from time to time

I hope the Wolf LSF does not have an Open ES. Open ES take away the fun of collecting, that's just me anyway :)

ditto. Open Edition size means it will be available for years down the line if they follow the 1:2 IM model, so it's not really limited anymore, just another mass produced unlimited item.

I think the reason of the open Es are the orders.
If we are order together 600 of them Sideshow makes 600.
Whene someone order this they make one.

You all know the story of de Pred CM.On the certificate they wrote the number 1000 for all the CM's but i ve heard in real life they just sold 650 pieces of this masterpiece.

I think sideshow make them on order thats why the open ES

Does this mean they can come back and make another 350?

Back