• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

***Wofford29's Sale***Updated Today*Bruce Lees & Waynes, HT T-800*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ***Help Kodiak Walk Again***

Very encouraging!! Will look for updates every friday...if you need more $$, please let us know.

Good to hear, I hope his body is accepting the workout so he can build himself up again!

Great to hear more positive news!!!

And got the Comedian in today, thanks :rock :rock

Thanks guys. I took some crappy video with my cell phone and if I can figure out a way to get it off my phone on to my computer and upload it I'll do that as well.

The Jim Lee and Andy Kubert Black & Whites are now sold. Thank you everyone for the continued support, and please feel free to make offers on things. I'd really like to move this stuff.

Okay I figured it out. Sorry for the really crappy quality but it was taken on my cell phone. The first one is him in the treadmill waiting for the water to fill up. The second is him with the treadmill running. If you look really close you can see his rear legs moving, with his right being much better than his left, but he is moving them in the water which is a great sign.

View My Video

View My Video

He's still got a sense of humour drinking the water. :lol
It looks like he was doing well from the video once he got going. :rock

He's still got a sense of humour drinking the water. :lol
It looks like he was doing well from the video once he got going. :rock

Yeah the steroid he's on is making him crazy thirsty. He wouldn't have stopped had the therapist not yanked his head out of it. It was so amazing to see him move once the water took all the weight off his back end and the treadmill started forcing his legs. I don't know if you can hear the trainer in the 2nd video but when she grabs his tail she is telling us that if you grab and stimulate their tails as they walk they tend to move their legs more, which I had never heard before.

Wow. He looks like he's doing well. My dog drinks the water when she's in the bath..watching him do that cracked me up. He looks like a happy puppy and was really pumping those back legs. :clap Tell him to keep up the good work. :hi5: Our entire family is pulling for him!!

Paypalgift just sent (forgot to add descriptiontitle and my freaksname)

Kodiak is lucky to have a great friend like you :)

Thanks for the bump.

To those interested. Kodiak is starting to move his left leg a little more now. He's still missing that left leg ankle reflex but at least he's showing signs of life in the leg outside the water. His first official therapy session is Friday at 1:30 so look for an in depth update then. In the meantime, if anyone knows somebody looking for anything on my list, tell em to swing by and have a look. Thanks again to everyone for all the support you've shown. This thread has been a nice little journal of sorts.

Sounds like he's making really good progress. Keep up the great work!!! Can't wait to hear more good news soon. :hi5:

Update #3:

Today was Kodiak's first official day in therapy. The therapist was very impressed with the progress that he's made in just 1 weeks time from last weeks initial assessment. He still can't stand up or walk on his own, but he is moving both legs, and has better movement in his left, especially down around his ankle. If you remember last weeks video he couldn't really get that ankle under him even in the water. Well check out this weeks video. He's still not consistently doing it, but it's a major step forward I think, and the therapist was impressed so I was happy. He worked hard today, and with 5 more weeks left, I'm hoping for the best. If not, I can just add more weeks on and keep at it. Thanks again to everyone.

View My Video

Last edited:
Back