• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

***Wofford29's Sale***Updated Today*Bruce Lees & Waynes, HT T-800*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ***Help Kodiak Walk Again***

Donation sent. Not much, but it might pay for some treats. I know our dogs like Munchy Bones.

Best wishes and BUMP!

Update #5:

Well Kodiak had his session today. I'm worried that we may have hit a plateau. He still looked great in the water, but with minimal improvements the past 2 weeks now I think I'm just anxious. With the huge leaps he made in the intial weeks it's hard not to expect him to continue that same type of progress. I know it's not very realistic but I guess every improvement, not matter how small is better than nothing. He's got 2 therapy sessions left, and it's lookin' like he'll end up needing more, and there is nothing wrong with that. I've just got to remind myself that sometimes. Forgot my cell phone so no video this week.

On the sales front lots of this stuff is moving on ebay so just to beat a dead horse I'd prefer to sell it here, but if it's not moving, ebay is the only other option and thankfully it's moving there, but I've had a few people now that wanted something find out it sold on ebay so just as a reminder if it goes it goes, if you want it, I'll pull the auction.

Venom just sold.

Update #6:

Just got back from the therapy session. He seemed to do better this week than last. He went a little faster on the treadmill. He's getting into a bad habit of putting all his weight on his right side (the good side) whenever we walk him. It's like he knows his left side is bum and he'd rather just use his right and not work on the left anymore. So that's what my parents have been tasked with for this week. Making sure that he's always evenly distributing his weight. Not sure how they're going to do it but he has to keep working it. I took video that I'll post later on when I get the chance.

Thanks for the update....dogs are just like humans...we tend to favor the stronger side when one of the body parts is weaker. He just has to build up enough strength to where he feels comfortable distributing the weight evenly.

Great news though...he's progressing like he should.

yea i do the same thing after blowing out my knee, now my left knee is as bad as my right :(

i hope for the best...my bull terrier got salmonella from her supplements two weeks ago so i know how expensive any treatment is. I hope for the best and will try to send something through to you when i clear up my dogs issues.

I'm sorry to hear about your terrier devlin. What kind of supplements did it?

Here is the videos from this week.

View My Video
View My Video

If you listen closely you can hear the therapist assistant telling my mom some encouraging news. At least her opinion anyways, but it's good to hear.

Back