• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

***Wofford29's Sale***Updated Today*Bruce Lees & Waynes, HT T-800*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ***Help Kodiak Walk Again***

Donation made Jesse

Hope Kodiak makes a 100% recovery :pray:

Sorry to hear the bad news. I'm a student as well, so I know what it's like! I really don't collect 12" figures anymore, but the few that I liked were already sold! Best of luck to you and I wish your little bud a speedy recovery :)

I'll have an update for anyone following the thread tomorrow night after his vet appointment.

I'm adding Hot Toys Two Face today for $130

To those who bought something yesterday. You're all packed up and ready to go. I forgot USPS was taking holiday today, so hopefully tomorrow your packages will go out.

who was the lucky SOB that got the Kuato Indy

Fingers crossed for tomorrow for good news :pray:

I went through something similar about three years ago with my Basset Hound. He ruptured a disc in his spine and lost the use of both back legs. After surgery and physical therapy, it took about a month before he could start moving his back legs again. It took a couple more weeks after that before he could walk with relative easy. He regained almost full movement, runs around the yard and everything now.

I wish you and Kodiak the best of luck! Have faith and don't give up! :rock

I'll send some cash sometime this week. :wave
Temted by the Viggo but simply can't afford it. :(

damn sorry to hear the bad news,,we have a chiwawa / terrier cross,,and i just dont know what we would do it anything happend to her.
You got some cool stuff there,,good luck with the sale and the best of luck for Kodiak,,

Thanks jutty. Les' head is sold.

Adding the following...

Sideshow Crown King of Ellesar - $35
Sideshow Crown King of the Dead - $30

I so want the Leon head but just can't quite stretch!!
Sorry and good luck !

First update.

Just got back from the vet. He likes the progress Kodiak has made since the initial assessment. He said that some nerves could grow back but if damaged badly enough they could be dead and gone for good. Time is essentially the only thing that will tell in his case. His muscles in his back have started to atrophy already so he's been cleared to start therapy. I've been in contact with a few people and places and I believe I'm going to start with hydrotherapy. Get him going on an underwater treadmill and see how things go from there. I've had a few people mention acupuncture and chiropractic which I'm considering as well, but I think I'm starting here.
https://atlantaanimalrehab.com/index.php

Thanks again to all the donations and support. You guys are amazing. My next update will be after his initial evaluation at the therapy place.

As for the sale. I'll be adding more stuff as I come across it. And please feel free to make offers as well. Plenty of deals to be had. Thanks again from the bottom of my heart to everyone that is helping out.

Back