Statue Wizard World Colossus Bust Question (#0 of 1,000) What does that mean?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazyj1979

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey guys I am unboxing some of my bust and statues and ran across this. It's a Wizard World Astonishing XMEN Colossus Bust numbered 0 of 1,000. I checked a ton of these on google and ebay and all the ones online are numbered. But this one is not. What does it mean? Anyone have a clue?

Attachments

• xmenbustscolossus1.jpg
    xmenbustscolossus1.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 230
  • xmenbustscolossus3.jpg
    xmenbustscolossus3.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 182
It's either literally number '0' or it was an AP, sample, etc. and labeled as '0.'

I've seen other statues as such. Not many of course, but I'd believe it.

:rotfl Count from 1 to 1,000 and you will come to 1,000 without the 0.

Zero means just that, nothing :pfft:

It's real to me. IT'S REAL TO ME!!!!!

Is that what they tell Westbrook of OKC??? His jersey number isn't REAL?!?!

I'm appalled right now. APPALLED!!!

Definetly an Artist Proof which is a good thing for you. Look at the paint, it's definetly more detailed than whats shown on the box which means it was hand painted. It's more valuable.....congrats.

This is a Great Piece! I have this one and the Chrome Version.
I think it's a Stunning Bust and by far the Best Colossus Bust ever made.
But for some reason this piece gets No Love at all??
I have literally seen this Bust sell as cheap as $20.00 and routinely at $30.00 to $35.00
No idea why??

I actually have the same number on my Colossus bust. However, it's the number zero of the chrome version.

This is a Great Piece! I have this one and the Chrome Version.
I think it's a Stunning Bust and by far the Best Colossus Bust ever made.
But for some reason this piece gets No Love at all??
I have literally seen this Bust sell as cheap as $20.00 and routinely at $30.00 to $35.00
No idea why??

It Dynamic Forces..they're known for some of the worst statues ever

It Dynamic Forces..they're known for some of the worst statues ever

This is actually a diamond select piece. It looks really good IMO. The entire Astonishing X-MEN bust lineup looks pretty killer by diamond select. My only nit pick is that the scale is off on the line, but other than that, they look good. I have almost all of them. I only passed on all the duplicate pieces. I have the chrome variant Colossus and Wolverine. Also have the phasing Kitty variant. Passed on the diamond form Emma variant for the regular one (didn't like the way she looked in diamond form) and have Cyke and Beast as well. The only character I passed on in the line was Danger. I really don't like the character or the storyline in the Astonishing X-MEN run. Instead, I picked up the Art Asylum Apocalypse bust and dropped him in Danger's place as the villain. He's a way better character and it's an awesome looking bust. I'm not much of a bust collector but I'm a big X-MEN fan and really like the way these pieces look together so I picked them up.

Back