• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Sideshow Doctor Doom on Throne Premium Format (grail)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Queromarvel

Yippee-ki-yay Mo#@$!!#@
CF Supporter
Reaction score
For sale my Sideshow Dr. Doom PF statue on throne, the original version (regular, not exclusive). Yes, that's right, it's exactly what you're thinking. It has been opened, but the statue itself is in excellent shape, only a really small crack in one of its corners (check pictures). The box looks like that had an art sleeve over it, but mine came without, it's entirely green. Never thought about asking the seller what happened, at the time (bought in 2010) I thought it was that way, only after a while I saw some pics on google and realized that the art box was more elaborate. Does not have the original brown shipper box too, but I'll pack it well.

Really hate to list this, but selling it can help me with the trips that I wanna do, among other things. So, I'm trying to practice detachment.

The good news for you guys is that I'm putting this for sale. The bad news is that I live in Brazil, which means shipping is gonna cost more than most users here are used to pay. And I'll only send it EMS, for the obvious reason. Did an estimate on the brazilian post office website and it showed aproximately $150 to NY city, used only as an example. Would have to confirm with the buyer's actual address and the final size/weight of the package. And there's also the paypal fees, which in Brazil are about 7%.

Asking $2900 plus shipping and paypal fees, as said above.

Any questions/offers, PM me. I'll try to post pics of the statue number later, and a video as well, if may help.

Thanks

sideshow-premium-format-doctor-doom-on-throne-grail-315801-MLB20408651664_092015-F.jpg

sideshow-premium-format-doctor-doom-on-throne-grail-585801-MLB20408651691_092015-F.jpg

sideshow-premium-format-doctor-doom-on-throne-grail-751801-MLB20408651682_092015-F.jpg

sideshow-premium-format-doctor-doom-on-throne-grail-256801-MLB20408651673_092015-F.jpg

sideshow-premium-format-doctor-doom-on-throne-grail-181801-MLB20408651707_092015-F.jpg

sideshow-premium-format-doctor-doom-on-throne-grail-400801-MLB20408651719_092015-F.jpg

Last edited:
forum rules require a price Quero. If you want to gauge interest, ebay or facebook are prolly your best bet.

Just an FYI. A price is no longer a requirement. While I personally dont agree with that change it still happened so a list price is not needed anymore.

Now, let stop interfering with a sales thread please.
Thank ya.
x :peace

I didn't put a fixed price because on the action figures FS threads it practically doesn't exist anymore... everybody is listening to "serious offers" only. I don't like it either, but didn't want to put a price without having a clear notion of its value. But since people seem to prefer a fixed price, I'll put it.

Back