With Hot Toys doing Iron Man what do you want next

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Marvel Hot Toys figure Next

• Spider-Man

Votes: 48 23.5%
  • Fantasic 4

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • DareDevil

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • The Punisher

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • The Hulk

Votes: 78 38.2%
  • Wolverine

Votes: 32 15.7%
  • Blade

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Electra

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
apparently i'm in the minority, but i think a fantastic four line could be pretty sweet!

start off with the four,and then give us doom and the silver surfer! money in the bank!

Last edited:
Since they are now doing Wolverine its between Spiderman, Hulk and Daredevil for me.

I voted Hulk. Spiderman is the better movie franchise but I just bought the medicoms and I think they're pretty good for now. So Hulk is my choice.

hulk-monster.jpg

I'd have to say The Punisher.I'd like to see Ray Stevenson as The Punisher done.I'm sure Hot Toys could pull that off so well. Imagine the fire power the figure could come with.:joy

Hulk, Spidey, Cap and Thor at the very least.

As long as Marvel keeps cranking out movies and HT is making figs of them, I'll keep buying.

Although Spidey is my fav of the bunch hands down, I want the 4 big ones from the upcoming Avengers flick. Plus I still stand by my statement that The Incredible Hulk is underrated. Boy what I would do for a 1/6 Hulk from The Incredible Hulk!

The hulk from the last movie looked like poo. Punisher had a misserable box office and the movie was horrible. Marvel hasnt had much luck making a good comic book movie accept for ironman. I hope they can duplicate it for Avengers.

I voted Spiderman, because I really need a better rendition than the medicom Spidey, but I really want a Hulk too! can you imagine a hulk done the way they did their Aliens? skin over an articulated body? That would rock! :D

Back