With Hot Toys doing Iron Man what do you want next

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Marvel Hot Toys figure Next

• Spider-Man

Votes: 48 23.5%
  • Fantasic 4

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • DareDevil

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • The Punisher

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • The Hulk

Votes: 78 38.2%
  • Wolverine

Votes: 32 15.7%
  • Blade

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Electra

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
My vote goes to Spidey.
I'd get a Spidey and a Dr. Octopus.

No Hulk for me because I hate "muscled" rubber figures...

Hulk and Hulk Buster Iron Man. When the first Hulk movie came out TRU had a 14" Hulk figure that was pretty cool. The articulation sucked and was mostly cut joints but for the most part they were well hidden in the natural lines of the muscle. I would be opposed to a rubber suit figure, but I do think a plastic or vinyl figure could be possible.

Maybe if they had hands that were interchangable for poses (as opposed to articulated fingers) and at least two different headsculpts (screaming and scrowling expressions) I think the figure would be a hit. Hell, I'd pay in the neighborhood of $200.00 for a top of the line Hulk figure.

I picked Hulk definitely, just for the challenge.

But I'd rather see more X-Men figures than just the 1:6 Cyclops and Wolverine. How about my favorites: Beast and Nightcrawler?

Before we get too excited does anyone know if HT has the Marvel Studios license or a full Marvel Films license like Koto? If they have the Koto license than any film is far game. If not, your only option at this point is The Hulk because its the only other Marvel Studios piece so far.

I believe Hot Toys could still make a well articulated hulk. Here's how:

The design would be similar to the DK Batman suit. The rubber is thin enough to be compliant and allow moderate articulation. Hot Toys can design a new articulated under body specifically for the hulk. The girth of the limbs and torso would be thick enough that only a thin layer of rubber would be necessary to wear on top. What do you guys think?

I would love to see Hot Toys take on Spiderman. I have yet to own a Spiderman figure, but I would be sure to pick one up if Hot Toys was behind it.

I would like a good Blade and a spiderman that isn't a midget.

Yup those two along with Carnage are among my favorites. Too bad comic Venom is a midget though :monkey2....

The rah comic line is hit and miss........but the spidey line is really nice. The black suite spidey is such a simple figure but is my favorite.

If hot toys could get ahold of the comic line :banana Until then I'll enjoy my Medicom version.

Depending on how he looks in the movie, I would really dig on a Cap figure. Barring that, I would lean towards the Hulk.

Are you talking about the Medicom movie Spider-Man? The comic version was definitely not a midget.

:lol no I''m sorry, I was talking about my Spiderman. I don't like the Medicom movie spiderman or the comic version, so I bought a tiny little 5" version instead.:peace

Comic Medicom Spider-Man is a great figure.

DSC00802_00.jpg

I voted Hulk.

As far as what kind of license HT has, I can't imagine they wouldn't want all the films knowing that mega moola characters like Wolverine $$$$$ and Spider-Man $$$$$$ both have movies coming up.

Back