WIP SS Ghost Anakin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always wondered if they created the Anakin Ghost from scratch or put Hayden's head on Sebastien's body. I'm ok with using the Hayden vision in the movie, but working with the "last light side of the force" rationale, shouldn't Anakin have been in his ROTS duds since that's what he wore at the time of Anakin's ""death"".

As for your project, it should be a cool looking custom when you're done, look forward to seeing it finished.

MaulFan said:
I've always wondered if they created the Anakin Ghost from scratch or put Hayden's head on Sebastien's body. I'm ok with using the Hayden vision in the movie, but working with the "last light side of the force" rationale, shouldn't Anakin have been in his ROTS duds since that's what he wore at the time of Anakin's ""death"".

As for your project, it should be a cool looking custom when you're done, look forward to seeing it finished.

I think lucas mentioned somewhere that when you become one with the force, you have your own "IDEAL" self image... meh I can careless though, in another few years you'll see both Hayden and Ewan...dam you lucas...

i always thought (if... y'know... you want to rationalise things, lol) that what he's wearing there is what he would have been wearing if he was a 'pure' jedi... no evil, jealousy, bitterness, rage in him..... and the black stuff he wore in ROTS, and even AOTC was influenced by these feelings he had

not that i really care, they're cool films... popcorn entertainment... people can look into these things far too much lol

MaulFan said:
I've always wondered if they created the Anakin Ghost from scratch or put Hayden's head on Sebastien's body.

It's Hayden's head on Shaw's body. The last issue of the SW Insider (the one with Vader on the cover) addressed that question.

Do you guys think that Lucas will eventually take Shaw out completly and insert Hayden in the unmasking scene?

In my opinion I hope not. Sebastian Shaw was so powerful in those few minutes of screen time.

Hayden could prolly never replace the tenderness in shaw's performance. but i do prefer the hayden ghost (though I would like it re-shot with ahydens whole body wearing OT jedi duds).

pixletwin said:
Hayden could prolly never replace the tenderness in shaw's performance. but i do prefer the hayden ghost (though I would like it re-shot with ahydens whole body wearing OT jedi duds).

That's how I feel, the change overall looks cool in stills, but, at times you can see Shaw's body rocking a lil one way and Hayden's head is moving another so it screams "this head is not attached to this body" as for the reveal scene, he will probably leave it and should leave it because that Anakin is 40 years old and been through a fair ammount of surgery and regeneration to have a fairly normal face but for the mild scarring, but far less than ROTS charred Ani, so it works just fine, I think if Lucas was going to replace it, he wouldn't have gone the trouble of removing Shaw's eyebrows.

MaulFan said:
That's how I feel, the change overall looks cool in stills, but, at times you can see Shaw's body rocking a lil one way and Hayden's head is moving another so it screams "this head is not attached to this body" as for the reveal scene, he will probably leave it and should leave it because that Anakin is 40 years old and been through a fair ammount of surgery and regeneration to have a fairly normal face but for the mild scarring, but far less than ROTS charred Ani, so it works just fine, I think if Lucas was going to replace it, he wouldn't have gone the trouble of removing Shaw's eyebrows.

Well put, he also changed Shaw's eye color.

New update on the progress of my hunky_artist Ghost Anakin head repaint from DarkArtist81.

DSCN2155.jpg

He is looking great Josh! :rock

Thanks you guys. I know Josh will do a kick ass job on everyones stuff. I just fcan't wait to plop my head and its body... :blissy

Back