WIP SS Ghost Anakin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Memnoch21 said:
I think going with what has been said, not only does the Force capture the essence of good it also allows the person to appear as they "want".

...so why did he appear in clothes that he never wore? Wasn't he happy with his fashion choices as a Jedi? :lol

hunky_artist said:
...so why did he appear in clothes that he never wore? Wasn't he happy with his fashion choices as a Jedi? :lol

I think Anakin lost alot of his vanity after being couped up inside leather and metal for 20 years. :lol

hunky_artist said:

wellll lol In-Universe... I'll say something about feeling that while looking young, he was old so he took longer, more reagal robes.

As for the real reason? Whoever was doing the screen test for III was lazy when they did the test and decided, "hey lets put this in."

This is an old pic. I painted him a long time ago, and it's probably high time for an update with a new Sideshow body, but this looked like a good place to post him....

anakin4pg6.jpg

pixletwin said:
He looks pretty good Mikey. Did you make the belt?

Thanks! It's the Hasbro belt trimmed with an xacto and totally repainted. I definitely need to re-do this figure now that I've learend how to do the super-tall kitbash Sideshow using a Kanamit. I feel "old" Anakin was meant to be Vader height, so doing it that way makes sense to me.

Anzik Hayes said:
I'm working on a similar project only I'm repainting a Hasbro Ben Kenobi head and putting it on a SSC body so it matches the others.
It's amazing how much paint Hasbro slopped all over their heads. There's truly alot of detail gunked up under there.

Thanks for new Anakin belt Ankiz it totally kicks butt! :rock2

My pleasure Pix. I just wish there were some buckles around so I could avoid the snap in the back.

Okie doke everyone interested... I received my scarless Hunky Artist Anakin head today, plopped his head ony the body and it blew me away. I will post some pics tomorrow and then I am sending the head into the Darkness of Florida for the paint. :rock

This fact might help a bit when looking for reference.

Its been said that when they added Hayden's ghost to ROTJ that only the head and neck are Hayden's. Supposedly the body and movement are from Sebastian Shaw.

Cool idea Pix. I too am I looking forward to seeing your finished work.
Off the wall question but is the Artists Buck body the same height as the Anakin body?

pixletwin said:
I received my scarless Hunky Artist Anakin head today, plopped his head ony the body and it blew me away. I will post some pics tomorrow and then I am sending the head into the Darkness of Florida for the paint. :rock

:bow my pleasure

I really can't wait to see the finished piece!

snakebeater said:
man, so this is what you use my stuff for.. LOOKS GREAT!! are you going to use HA's head sculpt?

Yup. I will be using Hunky's awesome sculpt with DarkArtist's paint apps. :D

Batman5 said:
Off the wall question but is the Artists Buck body the same height as the Anakin body?

The Art Buck body is the standard sized body which is also the same as Anakin.

hunky_artist said:
my pleasure

I really can't wait to see the finished piece!

Man it is my pleasure. This is gonna be a Freaks hybrid creation between Snakebeaters clothes, Anzik Hayes' custom leather belt he made for me, Hunky's HS and DA's paint apps. :rock

pixletwin said:
Man it is my pleasure. This is gonna be a Freaks hybrid creation between Snakebeaters clothes, Anzik Hayes' custom leather belt he made for me, Hunky's HS and DA's paint apps.

...could there be a better example of why this forum is such a great place to be?? :mexwave

I, like many others no doubt (all of the above at least) can't wait to see this thing finished. I'm just glad you like the sculpt. I always get nervous when someone gets something of mine in case it's not good enough for them or not what they were expecting. I guess it's a carry over from my oil painting times doing commissions.... lol

Here is the update.

GA12.jpg

GA21.jpg

GA31.jpg

GA51.jpg

Next I will be shipping the head to DarkArtist for a paint job!!!!!!

GA6.jpg

:chew :chew :chew​

GA71.jpg

Last edited:
Back