Will you buy the Hot Toys:TDK Armory?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which version will you buy?

• Yes

Votes: 20 6.1%
  • No

Votes: 89 27.2%
  • Bruce Wayne,Alfred,Batman & Armory

Votes: 170 52.0%
  • Alfred,Batman & Armory

Votes: 15 4.6%
  • Batman & Armory

Votes: 33 10.1%

• Total voters
Thats because Iron Man buyers are on a different genre than the other HT buyers. They'll almost buy anything with "Iron Man" label on it.

That being said, Batman buyers are similar, but nowhere near the dedication of the IM collectors. Dont get me wrong, if I had the dispensable cash, Id totally go for the IM stuffs as well. They look really good displayed all together like that.

If they can make empty ass Iron Man hall of Armors or styrofoam party hall of Armors, they can do a nice '89 vault and Begins wardrobe with some lights and gear.

tumblr_nadh9jS13o1rrkahjo3_500.gif

tumblr_nadh9jS13o1rrkahjo1_500.gif

tumblr_lffrq6pDGY1qbdgk6o1_500.gif

I don't know if Hot Toys ever does either of the Burton armories. But if they ever give us another Begins figure, I could see it coming as part of an armory.

After letting it set in and looking at all the pics, I never realized what a rip the Batman/Armory option was at $400. The QS was only 60 more but was bigger, came with 3 heads, looked great and came with everything Batman needs.

They're gonna rape hard for the Signal, Gordon and Blake I bet.

After letting it set in and looking at all the pics, I never realized what a rip the Batman/Armory option was at $400. The QS was only 60 more but was bigger, came with 3 heads, looked great and came with everything Batman needs.

Signal and Gordon shouldn't be that bad...$300 ish.

If they are gonna charge high price for the signal, Gordon etc, it'd better come with another Batman.

It could be a welcomed, new and improved Begins Batman, or a rehash of the old one, with a 'newly painted mouth plates' for all I care. Just so that they have another reason to release another version, should they want to eventually.

Without Batman, I doubt these high priced 'sets' would even sell at all.

If they are gonna charge high price for the signal, Gordon etc, it'd better come with another Batman.

It could be a welcomed, new and improved Begins Batman, or a rehash of the old one, with a 'newly painted mouth plates' for all I care. Just so that they have another reason to release another version, should they want to eventually.

Without Batman, I doubt these high priced 'sets' would even sell at all.

The next Batman Begins figure, with some new mouthplates, is probably coming with an armory. And maybe, just maybe, we get a ninja Bruce and Ra's, in some iteration, for the 10th anniversary.

Original Costume/Toy Fairs Batman, done again but with a "newly painted head", an armory belt and 4 more goofy faceplates that nobody will want to use!!!

It seems like Hot Toys is at the point where they have no shame with repaints/retools once they're situated with a particular character or version. I'm surprised they actually listened to the eye gripe on the DX 12 and tweaked the eyes for this.

The next Batman Begins figure, with some new mouthplates, is probably coming with an armory. And maybe, just maybe, we get a ninja Bruce and Ra's, in some iteration, for the 10th anniversary.

Do you think? I would love this. The Begins suit is by far my favourite Batman suit, just for its animal-like quality. I would be all over a new version if the suit was good.

Do you think? I would love this. The Begins suit is by far my favourite Batman suit, just for its animal-like quality. I would be all over a new version if the suit was good.

Yeah, man, I do, I really do. I think another release would be part of a 10th anniversary celebration of Batman Begins/The Nolan Trilogy.

We'll probably see a prototype at one of the toy fairs or cons next year, some of us will be getting the Bat next year and there could be more announcements (maybe even a Ra's). We may see the TDKR armory as well.

HT will then be able to focus on BvS the following year or so and then it'll focus on yet another Joker Ledger and Bale Batman DX figures.

No armoury....
Would love love the begins suit. Only other Batman figure I'd buy. Have QS001/best batman, dx 89 batman, dx 89 joker...

Back