Will you buy the Hot Toys:TDK Armory?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which version will you buy?

• Yes

Votes: 20 6.1%
  • No

Votes: 89 27.2%
  • Bruce Wayne,Alfred,Batman & Armory

Votes: 170 52.0%
  • Alfred,Batman & Armory

Votes: 15 4.6%
  • Batman & Armory

Votes: 33 10.1%

• Total voters
Depending on price, I really would like to swing the three pack. I currently have no Nolan Batman figures in my collection (for whatever reason), and this seems like the perfect place to restart my TDK collection.

Why isn't Hot Toys offering a 2-pack of Bruce Wayne and Alfred? I really have no use for the armory and it sucks I'm forced to shell out a small fortune for just the two figures.

Depending on price, I really would like to swing the three pack. I currently have no Nolan Batman figures in my collection (for whatever reason), and this seems like the perfect place to restart my TDK collection.

I'm in the same boat...however...I may just pick up the cheap version and pick up the Wayne sculpt and neck piece separately

Just don't know if I want a Nolan Bars display or if I should just wait for MoS 2 for a Batman movie figure

If it's not too outrageous I plan to get the full set. I have the Toys Legend armory set but an official Bruce, Alfred, and another DX12 is worth it. Not to mention an officially licensed armory will be nice. I might end up giving my friend my old armory but just keep the suit.

Depends on price. I'm mostly just interested in the extras for the dx12, new face plates and the grapple gun holder, but getting another dx12 body will be cool and the Alfred, Wayne and armory all look cool in their own right. Will just see how the price goes. I can conceivably see myself just grabbing the bits I want from ebay.

I canceled preorders on the last two DK's and always regreted it considering the cost they are on the resale market. I am not passing this one up.

Back