Will you buy the Hot Toys:TDK Armory?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which version will you buy?

• Yes

Votes: 20 6.1%
  • No

Votes: 89 27.2%
  • Bruce Wayne,Alfred,Batman & Armory

Votes: 170 52.0%
  • Alfred,Batman & Armory

Votes: 15 4.6%
  • Batman & Armory

Votes: 33 10.1%

• Total voters
How will the Batman figure work, exactly? Do you give up Bruce Wayne to have Batman? Clearly you give up the suit in the armory to have Batman, but the body...

How will the Batman figure work, exactly? Do you give up Bruce Wayne to have Batman? Clearly you give up the suit in the armory to have Batman, but the body...

There's a body in the suit. You're getting three figures, essentially. A full Bruce Wayne figure, a full Alfred figure, and a full Batman figure.

I plan to get the whole set depending on price and payment plan from SSC available. Not massively important but I like it. The last Batman figure I own is the TDK Bats so this would be a nice way to round out that in one shot.

I will buy the full set but as I only want the Alfred & Bruce Wayne figures I will try to find someone also in the UK to buy the rest from me

ill be picking up Alfred and the armory. might just sell the armory if I cant find a good spot for it. No need for a bruce figure, cus if I get a bruce figure I would need all my other heroes in their normal attire and that's a no no.

I want Bruce and armory. The only option they are not doing. So it's a no from me until they release that combo.

Back