Premium Format Will you be buying the Superman Christopher Reeve Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you be buying the Superman Christopher Reeve Premium Format Statue

• Total voters
So much hate on these pages for this piece so I thought I'd just chip in with some positivity.

This Christopher Reeve Superman Premium Format is truly my Supe of the day. :)

What? That works. It's not funny but it still works. :Flush

:lol:lol:lol Hate is such a strong word for this piece, Great Disapproval for such a Iconic Piece that should have been done with more thought put into it and this is what they give us, a Horrid Unflattering Lack of Imagination Rendition of Christopher Reeves as Superman, that said if I see it in person and it looks nothing like the pic's :dunno

No! still don't think I will buy it

Last edited:
With so many comic based statues on PO and upcoming, easy pass on this Superman.

Good for you guys. If you like it then that's all that matters. I don't think this piece deserves the hate it is getting & if I collected movie PF's I would be with you fellas in ordering this piece.

No Hate Here, Just Great Disappointment and my Argument for the Great Disappointment, it's just my Opinion but Hate, No not at all my Friend and I do not slight anyone for getting it either it's there money and there choice to have it in ones collection.

Be Cool
Al

I like Cavill as Superman but Reeve is the real deal and if he were around still he would be pissed at SS's attempt. This is the most awkward superman pose I have ever seen. A water base with pieces iof concrete glued to the ends!?!!? You've got to be absolutely in love with Reeve to fork out any type if cash on this. Sorry to be so blunt but this thing is an abomination.

i know its all done and dusted....but this is all i wanted...but life goes on..congrats to those that got it regardless.

1437697-jpg_superman_christopher_reeve.jpg

Im gonna wait for a version 2 of this, but this one sucks bigtime they should hire a new sketch artist with brains

Back