Premium Format Will you be buying the Superman Christopher Reeve Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you be buying the Superman Christopher Reeve Premium Format Statue

• Total voters
Voted NO, for all the above 'no' reasons.
Want a CR PF, don't want a PF of he's older and tired stunt double.

:lol:lol:lol on the stunt double comment, I just don't think that poor workmanship should be rewarded, the arrogance of some people these days

PO'd, hopefully he is delayed a bunch for tweaking before release. Reeve and Keaton display will be beast.

I agree, owning it just to own it because you're a fan or because you think by doing so they may make another is a slippery slope. Supporting a poorly done job is no way to get a company on the right track.

PO'd, hopefully he is delayed a bunch for tweaking before release. Reeve and Keaton display will be beast.

I can see the paint getting tweated my Friend but come short of cutting him in half and rotating his upper torso to the correct alignment, then but I do see that a Keaton/Reeves displayed together would look Sick.
I was looking at the people that did the Keaton Batman and I think they should have used this team maybe minus Haiwei Hou but that is only because I do not know the extent of his/her input but Keaton Batman turned out Incredible

Walter O'Neal (Design)
Haiwei Hou (Design)
Nathan Mansfield (Design)
Jeff Yagher (Sculpt)
Nathan Mansfield(Sculpt)
Earl Ellis(Sculpt)
Pascual Wawoe (Sculpt)
Anthony Mestas (Paint)
Bernardo Esquivel (Paint)
Gidget Earl (Costume Fabrication)
Tim Hanson (Costume Fabrication)
The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team

I agree, owning it just to own it because you're a fan or because you think by doing so they may make another is a slippery slope. Supporting a poorly done job is no way to get a company on the right track.

Good point but in reply, For example I have seen some Colossus Pieces thru the years that I refuse to get and just because I am a Fan would shown Bad Judgement if I bought it just because I am a Fan but my main reason is because they do not live up to my standards and are poorly done because of paint, sculpt, or both.

Can I change my vote to 'No' ? :lol
Good thing I gave some time to think about this.

Not too impressed now after seeing it for a while, unlike with WW. :yess:

98% I think SSC should go back to the drawing board and do a re-due, it becomes exhausting people and companies trying to sell you there products that are inferior and they tell you it's OK, it's time to root out the problem

Just like them right?:rotfl
spaceballs-stunt-doubles-copy.jpg

I have a feeling this statue will probably look better in person, some statues are just not photogenic, but at $400 it's a risk I really don't want to take.

..is it safe?

Marathon Man, Great Movie, we need a Fresh Live Root

Did anybody watch that rant video on youtube? The guy dropped like a million f- bombs :lol

saw that, there is a better way of trying to get ones point across than F-Bombs, shows the absence of Intellect and Education and then you wonder why I am for Sterilization :lol:lol:lol

100% said NO!

So much hate on these pages for this piece so I thought I'd just chip in with some positivity.

This Christopher Reeve Superman Premium Format is truly my Supe of the day. :)

What? That works. It's not funny but it still works. :Flush

Back