Will they ever? Hot Toys Aliens License: Alien Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which alien queen would you like to see Hot Toys make?

• Total voters
I honestly dont think this will ever happen. And if it did, can you imagine how much it would cost!!!??

considering the HT Preds as of late have gone up to an MSRP of $200, this thing would easily be a $500-$600 figure.
Who would seriously pay $500 for a 1/6th scale figure.

Me. If done correctly.

Hello V-Raptor,

Thanks for your support & suggestion on making figures!!
Your information is very detail and they are useful to us.
These information will be forwarded to our production team for their reference.

Thanks
BN/ Hot Toys Ltd

Well... let's wait some more as we already did many year.
dolf_ru_157.gif
:D
Praetorian380, the Power Loader cost around 350$ and that was OK. I think that HT well understand that there is no chance to sell if for price more than 400$. I would buy it for 400$. And Robocop MK2 Kane too, btw. So, let's wait. Maybe someday... dammit! We really need this staff in 1/6 scale! :D

Last edited:
What they actually said was "We dont care, leave us alone. Buy our Products. DEATH TO AMERICA!!!!111"

Well... let's wait some more as we already did many year.
dolf_ru_157.gif
:D
Praetorian380, the Power Loader cost around 350$ and that was OK. I think that HT well understand that there is no chance to sell if for price more than 400$. I would buy it for 400$. And Robocop MK2 Kane too, btw. So, let's wait. Maybe someday... dammit! We really need this staff in 1/6 scale! :D

I honestly dont think it would be $400.
But you never know.

Iwas just going by how much the MSRP prices of HT Predators/Aliens figures have gone up in the last 3 years.
Back when the P2 regular and BD versions were released they were 129.99. Then the prices whent up a bit with the Elder, 144.99. then we saw the Wolf Pred starting at 159.99.....moving onto the Original Predator starting at 174.99.....now the Guardian and Beserker Preds are starting at basically $200. so you can see the increase in MSRP over the last 3 years has been considerable.

Now the Powerloader was released 3 years ago at 249.99....while at the same time the pred and aliens were listing at 129.99. With the increases HT's has made the last 3 years to their starting prices I could easily see the Queen (if it is ever made) starting at around 499.99 or more.

But thats just my opinion looking back on how prices have changed through the years.

The funny thing is.....while the prices do go up....we still keep paying them willingly. LOL

why would anyone one even want a giant 1/6 hot toys queen alien fig. with how heavy it would be, it's legs would fall off in no time, and there would be plenty of rubber to melt or crack and fall apart.

Last edited:
I personally think it would be great if they actually make it.
But as "fear 666 xX" mentioned, there will be a problem but what if they make one as a diorama (similar to T700 but wayyyy bigger) with the queen chained up to a wall or sth. ???

(not a big fan of Alien but would like to see it)

A Queen would be sweet, however with all the inherent problems the Alien figures have had so far I could not imagine it being all that strong/durable.

Q: What do you call a figure that would cost an EASY $600+ and that has a low chance of surviving more than a couple of years TOPS due to joint and/or rubber problems?

A: Easy Pass... :lol

:chase

This is about the 10th thread on this.

Howard Chan and the HT Design team replied to us two years ago and said they were still trying to figure it out then and that was when the Power Loader was released.

If it didn't happen by then it ain't gonna happen now.

Q: What do you call a figure that would cost an EASY $600+ and that has a low chance of surviving more than a couple of years TOPS due to joint and/or rubber problems?

A: Easy Pass... :lol

:chase

Could not agree more.
Thats what I was trying to say earlier, but you put it much more eloquently :)

Rather than dismissing this totaly, there is every chance that HT is trying to find different ways to do the figure to stop the joint/rubber problems.

Never say never.

Back