Will they ever? Hot Toys Aliens License: Alien Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which alien queen would you like to see Hot Toys make?

• Total voters

MasterSafara

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys has proved they can make a larger alien in the Predalien Hybrid from AVP-R.

It's time we see a Hot Toys deluxe figure. I will be sending an e-mail to Hot Toys requesting the Queen from the Aliens license be produced. Please no comments on how Hot Toys answers e-mail requests. I'm well aware of it and so is everyone else.
Any support would be nice. Send Hot Toys an e-mail requesting the Queen be made!
Aliens: Alien Queen
aliensalienqueen4.jpg

aliensalienqueen.jpg

aliensalienqueen3.jpg

aliensalienqueen2.jpg

Alien Resurrection: Alien Queen
alienresurrectionalienqueen.jpg

alienresurrectionalienqueen2.jpg

alienresurrectionalienqueen3.jpg

Alien vs Predator: Alien Queen
AVPAlienQueen.jpg

Last edited:
It's about time they make an Alien Queen from AvP. I will send an email right now requesting the AvP Queen! Woot!!

At this point I don't think it's going to happen. It would just be too cost prohibitive and seeing all the issues the Aliens warriors have had I can see similar problems with the Queen. Even if they could make her we would have seen something by now and if they can make something as enormous as her they would have made Iron Monger by now.

I don't see Hot Toys doing this unless they can develop a product that will certainly last giving all the the rubber and joint issues they've had with the previous Aliens.

The biggest issue is finding a strong, pliable yet durable rubber that can withstand movement, weathering and age. I'm sure something is out there, but could drive costs to be high.

At this point, your best bet for an Alien Queen is a statue.

I doubt HT will ever do a 1/6 queen, and if they ever did, it probably would look horrendously inaccurate.
So I'm really not holding my breath.

I would have jumped on an alien queen a few years ago when the power loader came out, but now I would pass it. My collection just cant handle large pieces like this any more, not to mention at todays pricing it would probably be way more than i would be willing to pay.

I dont think it will happen but i could be wrong. No one expected to ever see another P2 pred and look what came along. I would love to see/ own an original queen and an iron monger. It also does go to show that they really need to research and develop the best materials for the application and to get the sculpt right but as they keep developing as they have been it could be a possibility.

Im sure if they can get all the factors right to do it and there is money to be made it will be done. I suppose the best thing to do is bombard hot toys showing them there will enough demand to produce it hopefully they may do an iron monger that would be awesome to!!

The queen from resurrection is the same queen model used as in the aliens movie.
only the repainted it to brownish colour

I dont see why this would need a poll??? It's obvious 99% of people would prefer the origanal Queenie from Aliens, isn't it?

The poll is just for fun.
By the way just to stur up some debate the AVP Queen was much larger than the Aliens Queen.
Anyone care to make an arguement for the captive Queen?

I don't know why people keep asking for this. HT would make it and people would pull the same ____, "That's awesome, and I'm glad they made it but I'm gonna have to pass because _____." Feel free to insert, "it's just too big" or "I don't have room in my collection" or "it's just too expensive" or any other of the umpteen lame excuses people always have after begging HT to do something flaking like SSC's 1:1 Iron Man bust.

Back