Will There be an Alien LSB?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nothingface35

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, I searched for this question on the site but couldn't find any info. Will SS be offering any LSB's from the Alien series? I'm honestly not sure how they could, and keep it affordable, based on the anatomy of the head. I'd love to have one next to the new Predator one.

Any info?

Thanks!! :wave

No LSB for me but a LSF of Giger's Alien that addresses all the issues with the Cinemaquette 1/3 scale version and in a really dynamic albeit classic pose from the film will get me to cough up two grand or more.

No LSB for me but a LSF of Giger's Alien that addresses all the issues with the Cinemaquette 1/3 scale version and in a really dynamic albeit classic pose from the film will get me to cough up two grand or more.

:exactly: I'd be all over this as well.

I'm very happy with my Cinemaquette Alien, but when Sideshow decides to go that route I'll be all over it. What can I say, love me some Aliens

Much better thread.

I would put serious money on SS doing (at least) an ALIEN LSB.

If they did an Alien LSB..you know they'd do an Aliens LSB.

Here's hoping! Is it just me or does the Aliens Xeno have the least amount of merch for it? I have a couple of Palisades busts but that's it for the Aliens Warrior. The items that did come out were a long time ago and currently well out of my price range.

If done in the same scale as the Predator LSB's this would be a really great line to do.. At that 1/2 scale they would have some good size to them and I'm sure they would sell. I know I'd be on board.

Even have less of a chance of breakage... (no dreads).

Back