Will SS make more horror PF from other licenses?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

comicbookguy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi will we ever get PF on these other horror charaters? Any in the works?:wave
Horror fans want these bad.

Halloween
Leather face
Jeepers creepers
Childs play
Anabelle

They've done Child's Play and Texas Chainsaw Massacre, nobody really cares about Annabelle or Jeepers Creepers & the Halloween license is pretty much impossible to get

PCS has the AWIL License right now, if you haven't seen it you should check it out.

WOW!
awil_9_1.jpg

AND OUCH! !! !!! $399.99

I have no idea where I could put this....
A little out of price range too.....

Looks good but I would think they need a better paint job. Face looks goof but the fur needs to be more colorful not flat brown. Some nice light brown and grey highlights maybe?

I have no idea where I could put this....
A little out of price range too.....

Looks good but I would think they need a better paint job. Face looks goof but the fur needs to be more colorful not flat brown. Some nice light brown and grey highlights maybe?

I'd have to see it in better lighting to make a real judgment on the paint job. It does look pretty spot on though from the movie. I think there was an Exclusive also with a different head. Not sure if it's still available though.

You can always put it on a payment plan if you want it. That's what I was thinking about doing but I'm waiting for the new SSC Freddy. If it's good I'll have to get that.

WOW!
awil_9_1.jpg

AND OUCH! !! !!! $399.99

Maybe its the lighting but I don't think so! A second head would go a long way toward a purchase.......

Whats with all the hairy types being made way too dark? Chewie's hair on the HT now this?

american-werewolf-in-london-lifesize-1.jpg

a78a27622c7884fcb315af7ec1bd2044.jpg

Back