Will Smith Legend and I Robot bash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look forward to seeing it done mate! You waiting on bits to come in the post?

And money to buy the rest of the bits:)
Have to start selling more and stop buying but I'll get round to this when I have the funds and time.

Now if somebody was making a sonny robot I'd have to get that but am not holding my breath.
Reckon it would cost too much to produce and not enough demand.

Some amazing builds. Thanks very much for sharing. Will Smith is one of my all time favorite actors and I'm in the process of collecting bits together to build an I Robot, I Am Legend and Hancock at the moment. Later will be a 7 Pounds build. Really inspirational pics!

Thanks mate! I'm a big fan too, as you might have guessed!
Please post pics of yours once done!

Will hope to one day get all the bits together. In the meantime will keep looking at the pics of your fabulous pieces to keep me motivated to keep hunting down all the bits and pieces!

5f92fe5c-cced-d36f.jpg
5f92fe5c-cd2d-69bc.jpg
Thanks mate. Only got my phone :( is this better?

Pretty Good...I like it!!

love the 'i am legend' bash matthew. makes me want to do one myself.
the 'i, robot' looks great as well, but i've never finished the flick and dont really know much about it.

I'm planning to purchase the Loading Toys Smith Head, but this will be my first time putting together a custom. I was wondering what body would go with it, then I saw something called "Alpha 1/6th Scale Action Body (Black Color)" for cheap. Will that do? My apologies in advance if this is a stupid question.

Are they for sale?

If not that is ok are you able to give me details of what it consists of please, body, clothes etc would like to do one myself

Thanks

Beck

Back