Will ht make a tracker predator figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yautja1

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
hey guys, just wonderin if HT are gonna make a tracker predator 1/6th figure? i would really love it if they would because he is my fav pred :) thnx

yeh thats what i was thinking but like you said it hasn't beeen confirmed :\

We have no idea. It seems like a no brainer, but sometimes HT makes the weirdest decisions. (Although, I assume some of the weird decisions are grounded in solid reasons we'll never know.)

I never like to assume and he hasn't been announced, I really hope he gets made though. Predators sell extremely well, so I don't see why Hot toys wouldn't make him

I'm pretty sure they will. They'd better :D. Me, I'm just surprised he hasn't even been announced yet.

What the hell is a tracker Predator? It seems like Predator has more variations than Batman.

I cant see them not making it. but give them some time to develop other figures, The last year has given us Guardian, Berserker and Flaconer. 3 per year is already too much...They need to slow it down....

At this point I could care less ether way got bigger fish to fry... The only figure form Predators for me is Berserker... The best Predator in the movie as well...

HT made a couple different Ancient preds from AVP and 3 lost clan preds from P2. all of which probably had a combined total screen time of like a minute. so, i'm betting HT would probably make a Tracker figure. but, they just got the damn license and they're not gonna make EVERY character IMMEDIATELY. it takes time to develop and market high-end figures. just ____ing wait a few months, they've already put out 3 characters from Predators. let them do their damn job. they're not like NECA who can fart out several series a year. sheesh.

What the hell is a tracker Predator? It seems like Predator has more variations than Batman.

Not really, we barely have any Predator varaitians, all are different characters, in fact I can only think of two predators that came out twice
P2 city Hunter and scar

really looking forward to seeing HT making him, but like the falconer i doubt that his bio mask will be removable :\, but there is a fair reason for that i suppose.

HT made a couple different Ancient preds from AVP and 3 lost clan preds from P2. all of which probably had a combined total screen time of like a minute. so, i'm betting HT would probably make a Tracker figure. but, they just got the damn license and they're not gonna make EVERY character IMMEDIATELY. it takes time to develop and market high-end figures. just ____ing wait a few months, they've already put out 3 characters from Predators. let them do their damn job. they're not like NECA who can fart out several series a year. sheesh.

calm down mate, im only curious!

Back