Wii Apology

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in the same boat as thee, but I as well turned the corner after playing the Wii for the first time a few months back. I was on a fishing trip and the lakehouse that we were staying in had a Wii. Needless to say once I arrived back into town, I was on the phone trying to locate a Wii console. I've been hooked ever since. If you like the Wii golf game that comes with the system you must check out the new Tiger Woods game. I can't put it down! Also, make sure you check out Resident Evil 4 (Wii edition of course) and Medal of Honor Heroes 2, both splendid games to play! Enjoy!!!

The Wii is a great second console that has a lot of fun games (isn't that what gaming is supposed to be about). We get way too serious playing shooters on LIVE and I agree with most everyone that we need to give it a rest. We're supposed to be having fun and hanging out when we play. I don't know where we lost sight of that but if people continue to take our sessions too seriously, I don't know how much longer I'll be in.

yeah, but Wii is for kids.

Actually found 2 Wii systems and 3 Wii Fits at a local Wal Mart yesterday... felt like I saw a celebrity :lol

Bought a Wii Fit, actually really impressed with it. Has a lot more going on than I expected.

This weekend I am going to check into getting the Wii lan adapter so I can get into a few cart races with you guys. If I cant race Nascar I will settle for red shells and lightning bolts.

This weekend I am going to check into getting the Wii lan adapter so I can get into a few cart races with you guys. If I cant race Nascar I will settle for red shells and lightning bolts.

:rock :rock :rock

I'd love to get 8 or more of us in a race at one time

When I 1st saw the title of this thread, I thought "there's a game called 'Wii Apology'? How does that work?" Guess I've been hearing too much about Wii Fit.

We have a Wii at the office (long story, but we have a 63" screen to play it on), and I'm kinda mixed on it. I play tennis in RL, and it drives me crazy to play Wii tennis. Things I can do on a real court don't happen in Wii Tennis and vice versa.

Much happier with Wii Golf, probably because I've never played golf in RL. Even so, very short putts can give you grey hairs. You try to move the controller as little as possible, and nothing happens on screen. Then you move the controller enough to register, and your 6" putt zooms 50 feet! I'll admit, it is hilarious when it happens to my coworker.

Seems the Tiger Woods Golf is real fun... I don't play golf either and usually find the idea of a golf video game idiotic. But the Wii makes you want to play odd games :lol

Picked up the Lan adapter today and it works great here is my Mario Kart FC 4253-4267-1777.

Back