Greetings from MD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

syndicatepoogie

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello All!

I've been a long time admirer of Sixth-Scale collectibles, particularly the Hot Toys Marvel releases. Over the past couple years I've collected Hasbro's Mighty Muggs, Marvel Universe 3.75", Marvel Legends 6", and Nintendo Amiibo. During that time I never could jump into Hot Toys because it just wasn't in my budget. Fast forward past a couple promotions, several sold collections (except those Amiibo lol) and cleared shelves, and here I am, ready to go all in with Sixth-Scale! There are a few Hot Toys series I missed that I want to backtrack and eventually get (either through evilBay or maybe even here) like Red Skull, Loki, the GOTG line (Where are Drax and Ronan?!), but I'll be starting with the Avengers 2 line and the new Sideshow Sixth-Scale Marvel line (starting with Deadpool).

I am looking forward to sharing my experiences and collection with you. I'll be starting a new Instagram and (maybe) Tumblr to highlight my collection. In addition to collecting, my interests are reading comics, watching various TV shows, playing video games, being a Marvel fanboy, and a hardcore boxing fan. Working in the professional world has made more more stressed and out-of-shape, totally changing my lifestyle from being able to workout 3-6 hours a day to sitting in front of a computer 8-10 hours a day. With that said, I recently stopped making excuses and committed myself to working out again. By focusing more on my health, it's also helped me to save money which I'll be using to invest in my collection as well. Thanks for this forum, and talk to you guys soon! :)

Back