Wii Apology

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must say kind sir or maam that I owe thee an apology. I dissed you for being weak in graphics and light on games. I also complained of your childesh nature. Let me say now that I am sorry. I don't know how I missed it. I guess I didn't get the memo. I have spent the entire vacation weekend getting to know you. I am actually a big fan now. I have played Mario Galaxies, and Mario Kart, as well as Zack and Wiki. Each one is a masterpiece of gaming. I still have an unopened copy of Metroid and Zelda to play. Although I will save them for another day. So thanks for being a non stressful truly magical machine! Sorry for being a turd and not realizing what you were all about. I promise never to doubt you again. :duff :lol

Now your almost as gay as your sig and avatar :D

150px-Dudley_DursleyHPOP.jpg

"Don't kill him. Don't kill Cedric! Who's Cedric? Your boyfriend?"

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Zelda is great, I've only played it in bursts... usually get distracted, but awesome game.

If you are smart and buy titles that are designed for the Wii you'll usually have fun. Stuff imported from other systems are usually a huge let-down.

RE-4 is a phenomenal game for Wii as well. And can be had for $20 or cheaper.

I recently picked up RE-4 for the Wii and beat it, love that game. Only problem with the Wii that I can say is that Zelda takes about a month straight, 8 hours a day, to freaking beat. I'm still not done with it. And swinging my wrist for the sword for like 6 hours is giving me carpal tunnel syndrome. I know some of you guys have master wrist strenght, but not me :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

RE-4 is a phenomenal game for Wii as well. And can be had for $20 or cheaper.

Agreed, one of the most fun games I've ever played. Not super creepy or challenging, but enough to keep you entertained. And the adapation for the Wii was brilliant.

I love the Wii! Mario games are awesome, although I haven't been online in a while for Kart. Now I need to check out Zack and Wiki thanks to Badmoon. :D

I love the Wii! Mario games are awesome, although I haven't been online in a while for Kart. Now I need to check out Zack and Wiki thanks to Badmoon. :D

Same here. THe Mario games are awesome. Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart, etc. All fun

Even after owning a Wii and playing it a lot and trying to like it, I don't. It is basically a virtual boardgame. 80% of the games are mini game style multiplayer games, with the exceptions of the same characters rehashed like Mario and Zelda, etc (which is boring and old). That aside the graphics do bother me, the HD cables only make the games look worse and I don't know if I am looking at Zelda or a pile of ^^^^ on the screen. I can't believe I camped out for 12 hours for this POS system.

Wii is for kids

The Wii is a great second console that has a lot of fun games (isn't that what gaming is supposed to be about). We get way too serious playing shooters on LIVE and I agree with most everyone that we need to give it a rest. We're supposed to be having fun and hanging out when we play. I don't know where we lost sight of that but if people continue to take our sessions too seriously, I don't know how much longer I'll be in.

Back